Looking to meet people

Nic Cullen

Don't worry about going alone - it's easy to meet people. You'll be fine; just strike up a conversation (not too hard when you're all there for the same thing!).

p.s. if you go look at the Introduction Thread, most of us have posted photos of ourselves so we're easier to spot. (And of course there's nothing to stop you posting in there as well. ;) )

Edited by CosmicAvatar

Don't let fear put you off. Think of all the fun you'll be missing! The weekend cons are very different to the signing events: smaller, more relaxed, more chances to chat to other attendees (particularly over a drink, ahem ;) ), dressing up at parties (if you want to do so), not to mention all the lovely guests we'll be meeting. These cons rock.

• Like 1

i really wanna go to a showmasters con like this i do lfcc and collectormania but the whole weekend ones id have to go by myself lol but im scared :( im 24 i should really have bigger balls lol but nop too scared lol oh well

Hey I'm 24 this is my first weekend con and its a big step for me too but everyone is so awesome I've met up with some people through the Facebook page and such and they are all so nice! You'll have no issue meeting and making friends! :) x

i really wanna go to a showmasters con like this i do lfcc and collectormania but the whole weekend ones id have to go by myself lol but im scared :( im 24 i should really have bigger balls lol but nop too scared lol oh well

Hey I'm 24 this is my first weekend con and its a big step for me too but everyone is so awesome I've met up with some people through the Facebook page and such and they are all so nice! You'll have no issue meeting and making friends! :) x

hi :) thanks for the words i shall hunt down this group and say hi if i can find it lol x

• Like 1

hi :) thanks for the words i shall hunt down this group and say hi if i can find it lol x

Here have a link lol xx https://www.facebook.com/groups/172434709451827/

• Like 2