Autographs.....

Hi all, sorry if this had been asked already but couldn't see a thread for it.

1st time Con attendee and have my entry tix and photo tix for Norman Reedus & Sarah Wayne Callies, just wondered how you go about getting tix for their autographs too? I understand you purchase them when you get there but will there be a timetable for when they are doing signings as I have seen the timetable for pics but don't want to miss the opportunity for an autograph too!

Many thanks :-)

They are doing signings whenever they are not doing photoshoots or are on a break.

For those two you basically just go in, get your virtual queue ticket and then wait until your number has been called. You've already heard of the Virtual Queue tucjet system?

I have heard of the VQ system - do I just head to the sales table to get one?? (That's the only bit i was unsure of!) thanks for your help so far! Just want to time it all so it goes as smoothly as possible, i am only meeting these 2 so don't mind waiting lol!

Edited by walkerbait

You pick up a VQ ticket where the guest is sitting at the end of their queue and then join the end of the queue when your number is in range, I.e if you have number 277 then you can go in if 1-300 is on the sign at the queue but if its less than your number then just return in a wee while and check. I recommend getting a VQ ticket for all the guests you are wanting to meet. All VQ tickets will be held out at the guests own signing area. On the day you might want to meet more! :-)

Edited by DarthSharkey
  • Like 1