Traveling help

Hi Everyone

This is just a thought, see what you think, and see if its do able

Quite a lot of people will be traveling to LFCC soon, some know where to go, some don't and may get lost

My suggestion

As you are traveling - help each other, if you see some one in costume / cosplay ask if they are going to the show, if some one is wearing a comic t shirt or fan shirt, again ask if they are going to the show, if they are carrying stuff for auto graphs again ask. Lets help each other out there, We are all going to the same place.

I will be dressed as Wonder Woman, i am 6 foot 2, 6ft 4 in the shoes,48 in chest I am quite large, I have an hour drive to bus station, 1 1/2 hour bus ride to london, 10 min walk to victoria station, then district tube to earls court. If you see me, come up , say hi, say you are headed to the show, and we can travel as a small or large group.

Everybody at comic cons are great people and hepl each other, lets take it a bit farther and help each other get to the show

Let me know what you think

• Like 2

Hi,

I will be travelling up by train. I've been to Earl's Court a few times in the past so if anybody is unsure I'm happy to meet anyone at the start for any of the days (I'll be travelling up all 3 days) and yiu can follow me there. I won't be in a costume (just going as myself) but if you recognise me from my pic, do say hello! :-)

- Gord

I just decided to go by bus at least part of my journey though I hate that. But the alternative would be about 8-12 hours in the middle of the night at Bruxelles-Midi.

I will dress as Kira Nerys (DS9) in the seasons 1-4 uniform.

• Like 1

Going up on Saturday on the train from Worthing to west Brompton via clapham junction, will e with my mother and cousin, I'm just under 6 foot and I'm 15 with brownish blonde hair I'm not hard to miss if you see me come say hi I don't bite :)

Might I add that this is my first con but know may way round London like the back of my hand if you need any help feel free to ask me!

Edited by Gmorris2504

@Pod0509: After about 20 hours of travel that's going to be one hell of a picture ;-) But my mother is a tailor, so it's rally a nice costume.

By the way...

Is anyone else coming via Germany with Eurolines arriving at Victoria at 5:45 am on Saturday?

Edited by Rebekka

@Pod0509: After about 20 hours of travel that's going to be one hell of a picture ;-) But my mother is a tailor, so it's rally a nice costume.

By the way...

Is anyone else coming via Germany with Eurolines arriving at Victoria at 5:45 am on Saturday?

If its made by a tailor then I should think its going to be awesome!