'Fellowship Of The Forum #2'

Frodos_Girl

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I'm going to wash my hair.........Just going to look at my blossoming Rasmus thread in general chat.....BTW I'm going to a Rasmus concert in June......WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Sorry had to tell someone...I'm so excited about it im going to go out in town with my friend and track him down teehee!!! :blush::blush::lol:

'See' you when I wash my hair folks!

xxxxxxx

Ha ha! Success! Page I think I vaguely know what's going on in. Well actually I have no idea but heyyyy...thats fun.

Hey all, not sure if anyone noticed but I havn't been here. Bet ya didn't notice. Ah well. I'm gonna tell you of my woes. My woey woey woes.

Hmm. On thursday, I got my new teeth! Wooooo!! Yeah. But I managed to knock one wonky. Whoops. Ah well it's a side one and no-one notices except me. And I got me a hair cut. That was my lots-of-sitting-down-on-comfy-chairs-day. Urm, on friday I went shopping after school but had to leave pretty swiftly cos I felt sick. Over the next 7 hours I was sick 15 times. Yay. I think it was food poisoning. Sabotage. Sabotage I say. Anyway, that was about the least funnest thing I've ever done so I've spent the weekend and today getting over it. My stomach is none too pleased. It hasn't had much food. (Well thats it's fault for chucking out what I previously gave it) and so if I do eat something it just goes grrrrr and is weird. Scary.

So here I am coming on the forum because theres nothing on 999 channels except Bargin Hunt. And because I love you guys and I missed you so. :D

And I like typing. It's fun...

*pokes*

Ooooh, I had something else to say. But I've forgotton. Isn't that always the case?

Sorry. About random post - got carried away. :D

*Gets stick*

Yuck.....what a horrible time you've had...poor jenny! :o:o We did miss you :D Glad you're back now though! :D

I hate wobbly teeth too so that sounds nasty to me! :blink:

How have you had your hair cut then- anything dramatic? I need to do something with mine really but never mind......

Heeey I thought you Boromirs were quitting the poking!? :o You were doing so well....dont give in now you're on the home stretch!! Plus us Pippins have had a very peacefull time recently :unsure:

Yuck.....what a horrible time you've had...poor jenny! :o:o We did miss you :huh: Glad you're back now though! :D

I hate wobbly teeth too so that sounds nasty to me! :blink:

How have you had your hair cut then- anything dramatic? I need to do something with mine really but never mind......

Heeey I thought you Boromirs were quitting the poking!? :o You were doing so well....dont give in now you're on the home stretch!! Plus us Pippins have had a very peacefull time recently :blush:

LoL! :huh: yess, it was very peacefull the last days...

I noticed that you weren't here for a while, we missed you a lot jenny! Welcome back! I actually just wanted to write you an email, to ask if everything was ok, I was worried you know :blush: aw well, glad everyting is back to normal :D

*hugs*

*Takes stick off DE and gives tea instead*

Here you go calm yourself right down. See even the teaboy gets tea made sometimes.

Go out and get your self some poking patches...

I'm all good good today. My hair is just trimmed and neatened up instead of being a ball of mess. Fun. Don't worry it'll be a ball of mess very soon though, my damn straighteners will see to that.

Yay! I've been missed. *Dances* And only...4 days left of school. Ever! Shocking. But 10 hour art exam tomorrow and the day after. Poo. :D

*has the shakes and is just a nerovus wreck without my poking stick*

*eats patches*

Ooohh good luck by the way for the art exams, I'm sure you'll do great!! Here a poke ofr luck!! :blink: *poke*

Awwwww thanks Andy!

*swishes hair......gets jabbed in eye by numerous split ends*

ouch...... :lol:

Awwwww don't say that!! :lol: *Watches clare swish her hair around as if it were a L'oreal advert!*

LoL! :P:blush: Thats all I have to say! :huh:

LMAO! :lol:

*stares at how Clare swishes her hair*