Photoshoot Question

dreximgirl

Hiya

I can't recall if the photoshoot schedule will be released before the shop closes? I really want a couple of pictures with people on Sunday but will be at a wedding on Saturday so driving from Manchester Sunday morning and worried about ordering then missing them.

Cheers

Lis x

heres another photoshoot question. when will i get my photoshoot tickets i ordered some time ago for Ariana Richards. weeks have gone by.Nobody answers my emails.Its all very well being told just print off the confirmation email if they don't turn up before the event and take it to the desk but the whole point of getting things early in my hand is so i don't have to bother with queueing,finding myself among loads of other people trying to do the same thing.

update.May 1st. had them delivered.cheers

Edited by loveamyadams

Have you tried e-mailing from the address you registered with on the forum? Unfortunately this is one of two e-mail providers where the shop e-mail currently seems to be eating e-mails.

Please forward your request to the e-mail in my profile and I'll see what I can find out. To the best of my knowledge all orders up to around a week ago should have been processed.

Thanks for the offer of help.I'll do that right now. cheers.

Got your e-mail, will check. It ended up in my spam folder too, so I imagine it was really the server again.

You did e-mail the office e-mail and not the store e-mail. All store enquiries need to go to info@collectormania.com.