Help Promote Collectormania Glasgow with our Street Team!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Collectormania Glasgow needs you! - Join the Showmasters Street Team!

Looking forward to Collectormania Glasgow? Here's your chance to help make it even better! Join the Showmasters Street Team and help spread the word about exciting new show announcements.

How do I take part?

Being a part of the Showmasters Street Team is simple...

1) You can download any of the graphics displayed on our Street Team page HERE and then use them to either spread the word online, or print out to display in your local area.

2) You can drop us your name and address to info@showmastersonline.com with a request for flyers and we will post some out to you as soon as they become available.

There will be a selection of flyers, posters and banners for you to display so get promoting and together we will make Collectormania Glasgow the best event it can be!

Thanks for your help!

:dance: :dance:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

well last years event was the busiest CMG yet and as such we have pushed the envelope and are delivering the bigger guests we said we word , you help over the last few years means we can now really start to grow this event into a much bigger event.

but we really do still need you all to get the word out so the guests do well over the weekend and they go back and tell others that they did well and we can then book more bigger guests, this year is the first chance we have to grow CMG so please help get the word out to as many people as you can , tweeting, putting links on facebook etc all helps the show and means more bigger guests .

one other thing that is helping us a little is having Cardiff the weekend after CMG as we can share the costs between two shows this will happen in future years as well so we think we can really start to grow both shows much faster over the next few years :-)

see you soon and thanks for helping

jason

• Like 1

Hello,

I work in a school and I plan on printing off a few banners etc, but to reflect how truely amazing this year is looking so far, could you update that baner to show the more up to date line up e.g. Lance Hendriksen?

I'm really looking forward to this years event, as are the pupils in my school. Keep up the good work!

G

• Like 3

I put a few posters up in my work. The kids seem really interested. One girl actually knows the people in the cosplay anime poster.

They'll tell their friends. Some will bring their parents, and so on...

Fingers crossed they all spend a tonne of money and we can get more mega guests next year!

• Like 2