Flyers for Cardiff Film & Comic Con

MojoeDark

Hi everybody!

We will have some shiny new flyers for the show by the end of the week, and wanted to know if anybody wanted a bunch to put in their local shops/ workplaces in and around Cardiff.

For those of you who can help, can you email us your name and address to info@showmastersonline.com with the subject line "Cardiff Film and Comic Con flyers

Thank you in advance to those who are helping out :smile:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My lovely girlfriend requested the 'flyer' package from you guys some 5 or 6 weeks ago and we still haven't received anything from you :grump:

Had some prime shops and spots dotted around Swansea and the surrounding area just waiting to accommodate your flyers. We are very keen to promote the Cardiff show and really want it to be a success SO please can you get those flyers to us? :smile:

• 1 month later...

My lovely girlfriend requested the 'flyer' package from you guys some 5 or 6 weeks ago and we still haven't received anything from you :grump:

Had some prime shops and spots dotted around Swansea and the surrounding area just waiting to accommodate your flyers. We are very keen to promote the Cardiff show and really want it to be a success SO please can you get those flyers to us? :smile:

I never received any either. Could this be the curse of Hotmail?

• 2 weeks later...

I never received any either. Could this be the curse of Hotmail?

Guess mine was the curse of yahoo then.....