Disabled Helper with Gold Pass?

jonathan

I was wondering if anybody could help me. I know this is something that Showmasters would be best dealing with but they just dont seem to reply to e mails at all anymore so I dont know who best to direct it to.

Anyway I can't really handle queues much anymore so I buy a Gold Pass- to me it's well worth the investment. This time around I've got quite a few items that I want signed (and an ever increasing budget lol) and it's a lot of stuff to carry around. On both days I'll have a friend with me to help and to meet some guests themselves.

I'm a Disabled badge holder and was wondering if my friend would be able to accompany me in autograph queues to help me. I know that if we both had VTs that wouldnt be a problem but obviosuly I buy the Gold Pass so I dont have to rush around getting the VTs. So I was wondering if somehow my friend would be classed as my helper or carer if you like and be able to accompany me in queues without having to get a VT or without having to invest in another Gold Pass. Similar to if I go to a theme park or attraction one person is admitted for free with me when I show the disabled badge.

Again I know that this is something best taken up with someone with authority at Showmasters, but as I say as they don't ever seem to respond these days I didnt want my e mail to go unasnwered in their inbox.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks :smile:

It really does need to be answered by someone at Showmasters. If you put "FAO Too Tall - question about carer" or similar in the subject line of your email Too Tall will pick it up and deal with it. You need to make sure you mark it for his attention though.

It really does need to be answered by someone at Showmasters. If you put "FAO Too Tall - question about carer" or similar in the subject line of your email Too Tall will pick it up and deal with it. You need to make sure you mark it for his attention though.

Thanks for that.

I don't mean to make waves or sound like I'm moaning but as important queries about ticket payments dont ever get answered via e mail I didn't expect that this would. I'll certainly do as you've suggested. Thanks again

If you want please re-send your e-mail to the address in my profile and I'll give them a nudge. The office is not handling the ticket shop queries, that's the ticket shop fairies who do that. ;)

It shouldn't be a problem, but the details need to be discussed with TooTall.

If you want please re-send your e-mail to the address in my profile and I'll give them a nudge. The office is not handling the ticket shop queries, that's the ticket shop fairies who do that. ;)

Thanks...would that be the @yahoo.com address? just making sure.................. :smile:

Thank you for your help with this. The matter has been sorted! Thanks again :thumbup: