Elves In Boots Fettish!

Smaug

Heh heh. Here's more gay don't read, mods please delete coming at ya:

moria2.jpg

Phwoaaaar :angry::lol:

interlude.jpg

OMG, Haldir and Eomer. This is actually getting pretty dodgy now! :huh: Maybe we should put an X-rating warning ono this thread! :wub:

Kilty xxxxxxxx :huh:

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: OMG. *Uses imagination* I am soooooo Boromir. Hang on - hasn't Eomer got hairy legs??? :D:o:o BTW. I don't like this Elf tea very much. Loggy Leggy, Leggy Logs, Logs r me..... :huh::huh::lol: xxxxxxxxxxxx :wub:

Eomer's legs aren't that hairy - I think they had to do them like that to show the smoothness of Haldir's (waxed) legs! :wub:

Logs. Mmmmmm...... :angry:

Kilty xxxxx

:huh: Oooh. Just went into 'that' site. Tried to get the piccie of my elf on his own. The sexy one, just showing his top half, no clothes. When I tried, it said the usual - can you try. I just LOVE it - and the elf. Leggy Log.xxx Leggy Lovexxx :angry::huh:

**Little Miss Brandybuck** Posted on Apr 7 2004, 01:25 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you talking to me brave hobbit?  If you are I posted it exactly the same as any other picture, if your not talking to me I will shut up! heehee

yes i was talking to you!!But i don't see a adress!!that i can copy to over here!!

Edited by brave hobbit