Elves In Boots Fettish!

Smaug

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its still early days!! Wait til tonight.......hopefully people will join and wont be offended!! :o Nah that shouldnt happen--if they like the topic title they asked for what they got heehee! Its like those pics of Frodo and Sam on Graham Norton, maybe that was the one Elijah was talking about when he mentioned Legolas?? :o

Nah they better not be offended! :angry: I'm sure they won't..........

There is SO much more of that LOTR don't read, mods please delete. Another taster, though unfortuantely this one doesn't have any elf-boots............................ :D

05f495ad.jpg

:D:lol::lol:

Kilty xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats so good!! This is the official don't read, mods please delete thread of the forum!!

I told my friend at college today and she looked appalled :D Im very proud of our thread!

He may be wearing boots in that thread, we cant really see, yeah he is wearing boots for the sake of this thread!!

Good work Kilty!

Yeah, of course........ he is so wearing boots! It's just that we can't see! :D

Why was your friend appalled? *finds it hard to comprehend why anyone wouldn't want to see neaked Leggy humping a log with just boots on*

LOL! :angry:

Aww you mean I don't get a free naked elf?

Sorry, that comes later!

have to be patient with these things - naked elves in boots don't come easily you know.

*realises what she has just said* :D LOL! :wub:B):D

OK lovely hobbit, member number 2! :D

Yay 2 whole members woohoo! :D

I think we should keep a member list, but we should think of something a bit original......hmmmm.....cant think of anything right now, I think the handing out of free naked elves is good though, but I agree with Kilty, that kind of reward takes time!! You must prove yourselves avid members!! :help:

xx

Ok LMB here i am! hehe, i dont actually have an Elf Fettish, but i may develope one if i join :lol::help:

That makes you member #3!! Well done and yes you will definately develop a fettish if you hang around in here for much longer!

I need to speak to my fellow founders to figure out how we are going to do a member list, and release dates for naked elves etc!! :D

:angry: Hi All. This is gonna be so hard - thinking up something new......... Hmm.......

Hows about our recipes Kilty? I'll take the Leggy Chocolate Log. :lol: Hows about Haldir's Hummous? Oh and Frodo's One Onion Ring for Kilty - then of course we get Merry's broken carrots, Sams Po-ta-toes, Billyberry Pie (I think I'll have some of that too!!!) Tee Hee. I'm sure someone can come up with some better idea!! :angry::lol: