Hobbit Safety Dance

naurarwen_fangorn

hi Smaug that's really fab! :(

Little Miss Brandybuck will you be dressing up as an elf then if you can do the dance. that'll be so cool. :(

lovely hobbit it would be great if you could come, tell me when it's a definate yes and you can share rooms with us. :lol:

I would do, but wouldnt wana be the only silly fool dressed up as one attempting a little background dancer routine on my tod! That would be laughable :blink:

Would you dress up with me if we are allowed to be back ground dancers?? We need to work on our little "shoo wop" singing if you get me?? :P

*LMB* xxxxxx

Well I'm lost too..I know there is a song and dance involved and I am Elijah....*shrugs* So yeah. :angry:

bk.jpg

That's what I'm gonna print on my t-shirt... looks right, made that from scratch I did!

I have his jeans and shoes...only because Converse All Stars are my fave shoes ever. *pets her collection* And The jeans are my brothers. :wub:

Well I'm lost too..I know there is a song and dance involved and I am Elijah....*shrugs* So yeah. :wub:

bk.jpg

That's what I'm gonna print on my t-shirt... looks right, made that from scratch I did!

I have his jeans and shoes...only because Converse All Stars are my fave shoes ever. *pets her collection* And The jeans are my brothers. B)

Well done Smaug! Good on ya girl! :D

I think you will make a great Elijah, all you need now is that jacket! *ahem* THE JACKET! :angry:

xx

ooh the jacket...

*bows down*

averts your eyes!!!

Wow, the burger King thing is really good!

Please be warned, if you turn up at c6 as Elijah I may jump on you...

Edited by jenny

RIGHT THE OFFICIAL COLLECTORMANIA HOBBITS ARE:

Dominic Monaghan - KaramelRose

Elijah Wood - Smaug

Sean Astin - Nomi-noo

Billy Boyd - Naurarwen_fangorn

(Disclaimer: They are the official collectormania hobbits because we were called this by my mum three weeks ago. Nobody else may take these positions)

ooh the jacket...

*bows down*

averts your eyes!!!

Wow, the burger King thing is really good!

Please be warned, if you turn up at c6 as Elijah I may jump on you...

My darling Jenny....I'm at C5 as Elijah. And jump on me if you want! And yes the tan jacket of godliness!!!!

*ponders whether EW would swap jackets if he came to C5....would reult in her death, but would be cool*