Scooby Doo 2 Premiere

Vixen64

Hiya,

I was wondering if anyone knew if Sarah Michelle Gellar is going to the London premiere of Scooby Doo2?

I wanna go if she is! I would love to meet her and her gorgeous hubby Freddie! :D

Vix xx ;)

I'm not aware of a Scooby Doo II premiere, I don't think they held one for the first film, and if they did Sarah definitely didn't go.

As for Freddie he is one of the rudest most arrogant people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. His 'people' even shoved one fan into a wall to get them away from him.

Obi-Wan :firedevil:

Its a very small affair being held in London tomorrow, sorry today. I dont think any of the principle cast are attending. I have head that some band that done a song for the film is performing at the premiere.

Also you would be very hard pushed to get an autograph these days from either Sarah or Freddie. Both are well known in collector circles as bad signers.

Edited by emotionalvampire

Its a very small affair being held in London tomorrow, sorry today. I dont think any of the principle cast are attending. I have head that some band that done a song for the film is performing at the premiere.

Also you would be very hard pushed to get an autograph these days from either Sarah or Freddie. Both are well known in collector circles as bad signers.

I have got two autographs from him, but he was a complete arrogant...(insert expletive)!

Obi-Wan :(

Hiya all,

I went to the premiere - it was at the WB cinema, and the after party was at a building next door.

Sarah M G, Matt, Seth Green from the film went. Anthony Head was also there. Anthony was a great signer. Seth was also really good. Sarah signed well for people, but she was so tiny that I didn't see her until she was much closer! She looked pretty but is starting to look old.

Big Brothers (prob something like Brovaz?! something cooler.....hmmm anyway! :D ) performed at the after show, and were really good.

Some cast from Harry Potter went - Emma and Tom - they signed a lot too.

A lot of celebs came with their kids. Who else went.........ummm.....Bob Geldof, some Eastenders cast, Ruby Wax, The Eubanks, Brooklyn Beckham with Louise and her Mum I think. I can't remember anyone else really. Some boy bands, and reality tv people, MTV people, and a nearly naked Jodie Marsh!

Vix xx :blink:

P.S. Shame that Freddie is a b'stard signer - I would have like to have seen him. Maybe Sarah turned him into a bad signer?

Hiya all,

I went to the premiere - it was at the WB cinema, and the after party was at a building next door.

Sarah M G, Matt, Seth Green from the film went. Anthony Head was also there. Anthony was a great signer. Seth was also really good. Sarah signed well for people, but she was so tiny that I didn't see her until she was much closer! She looked pretty but is starting to look old.

Big Brothers (prob something like Brovaz?! something cooler.....hmmm anyway! :blink: ) performed at the after show, and were really good.

Some cast from Harry Potter went - Emma and Tom - they signed a lot too.

A lot of celebs came with their kids. Who else went.........ummm.....Bob Geldof, some Eastenders cast, Ruby Wax, The Eubanks, Brooklyn Beckham with Louise and her Mum I think. I can't remember anyone else really. Some boy bands, and reality tv people, MTV people, and a nearly naked Jodie Marsh!

Vix xx :headscratch:

P.S. Shame that Freddie is a b'stard signer - I would have like to have seen him. Maybe Sarah turned him into a bad signer?

:uhoh: vicky! u saw the one and only SMG???? *faints* (i wouldnt of missed her being short that i am lol) did she sign anything for u and every way better u saw seth too!!!

It was so much fun to see Sarah, after watching her for 7 years on tv! She looked nice but old......awww! :D

Seth was small and cute - he signed well

I didn't get anything signed as I was taking photos and holding stuff while my Mum and Sis tried to get stuff signed - by the time she got to us she had signed loads and was pushed up the stairs (escalator) and disappeared....

After the premiere Sarah and Seth went for a curry somewhere.......apparently

Vix xx

Yeah I saw the main stars doing an interview before the premiere on TV. Matthew L did all the talking (the others barely had a chance to open their mouths except for when they asked SMG if she missed Buffy to which her answer was 'no' although she said it in a round about fashion)

Saw Seth in an episode of Beverly Hills 90210 last week. He was sooo 'ickle!! Bless!!

Saw the film yesterday. Was the usual easily-forgettable silliness but I enjoyed it :(

• 2 weeks later...