Photo Schedule

HoboJoe48336

And what if the payment went out, the tickets havent been sent, and the order says 'declined' even though the money has come out and cleared in showmasters account?

Finally got a reply to my email about this, theyve said 'bring proof and hopefully we'll be able to sort it'

Im sorry but I cannot travel all the way to London and risk not getting in, and not getting the photo ops I have paid for on a 'hopefully'

if they say bring proof and they will sort it, they will. There is always a pit boss running the crew on the front door, look for the person wearing a red shirt and approach them.

Sorry you have had hassle, they will do their best to help you (speaking as someone who has run both organisers booth and sales, we like everyone to get helped and do our damned-est to make that happen)

They didnt say they will sort it, they said they will 'hopefully' sort it, if i get there and they cant give me the tickets i have already paid for because they are now sold out as everyone wants the red dwarf group shoot, i will go mental, i paid for 2 entry, a red dwarf group shoot and a dean cain shoot, what happens if one of those becomes sold out while they are trying to sort mine? I do not want a refund, I want what I paid for.

Hi,

Sorry to be impatient but when will the photo schedules be released?

I've been holding out on purchasing my train tickets til I know the photo times and don't want to pay more for certain times if I don't need to. And its not a 10 quid difference in price on the trains its almost 100 difference.

Thanks in advance

They didnt say they will sort it, they said they will 'hopefully' sort it, if i get there and they cant give me the tickets i have already paid for because they are now sold out as everyone wants the red dwarf group shoot, i will go mental, i paid for 2 entry, a red dwarf group shoot and a dean cain shoot, what happens if one of those becomes sold out while they are trying to sort mine? I do not want a refund, I want what I paid for.

I'm sorry, but this is not anything the mods can answer. We do not handle the ticket ordering and queries. We can only help with general ticket questions, and this is way too specific for us to handle.

I can only assure you they will do their very best to get you what they paid for. But the mods do not have detailed knowledge about ticket processing. Unfortunately if you want that question answered you reply to the e-mail you got.

Hi,

Sorry to be impatient but when will the photo schedules be released?

I've been holding out on purchasing my train tickets til I know the photo times and don't want to pay more for certain times if I don't need to. And its not a 10 quid difference in price on the trains its almost 100 difference.

Thanks in advance

I would hope some point today or tomorrow.

its a great looking show for me with big names form DW&RD, but considering how light it is guest/big name wise compared to other such SM shows Im surprised a schedule isnt out yet, and one would be appreciated.

perhaps last minute guests are in the works, perhaps last minute cancelations have occured, perhaps DSTL is still keeping SM busy, but im sure if will be out by thursdy.

my concern is how early they will start on sat as I want to be at another signing in the morning, which i wasnt too concerned about until matt was announced as I want a photo and auto with him, I was pretty confident the RD guys would have photos (at least the group) after general entry, im hoping. matt might have 2 sessions, am and pm?