Gold Pass and Photoshoots

jonathan

This will be the first time I have done the photoshoots and I wondered if the Gold Pass holders can just join queues for photoshoots (provided they have purchased tickets of course) without waiting for their number like they can in autograph queues.

Thanks

Thanks for your responses its much appreciated. So far the photoshoot numbers I have are 1 for Robbie E/Rob Terry, 2 Hurricane Helms, 4 for Billy Gunn and 8 for Tyson/Bruno so not high numbers anyway but Ive still to wait for the Matt Smith photo shoot ticket and who knows what number that would be.

Just wasnt sure of the protocol and maybe Im having a slow day the paragraph regarding this on the Gold Pass info didnt make too much sense to me lol.

Thanks again

Yeah just goto the front of the queue and tell the crew member you have a gold pass. They'll either let you into the shoot next, or you could end up behind a small queue of other gold pass holders waiting. You certainly won't wait long though.

At LFCC, I managed to get Gillian's auto, Jeri's auto and then Gillian's photoshoot done in the space of 25mins.

• Like 1

Yeah just goto the front of the queue and tell the crew member you have a gold pass. They'll either let you into the shoot next, or you could end up behind a small queue of other gold pass holders waiting. You certainly won't wait long though.

At LFCC, I managed to get Gillian's auto, Jeri's auto and then Gillian's photoshoot done in the space of 25mins.

very good going there Murph. Im aiming to get a hell of a lot done this weekend and have never ventured into photo shoots before and didnt want them holding me up!! lol

Thanks again everyone! :smile:

If you have lots to do the gold pass is awesome. Unbelievable how much you can get done using it. I saw both Gillian and Jeri more than once too.

Yeah last LFCC was the first time Id invested in the Gold Pass and I wouldnt have been able to do all what I wanted without it as the whole event was the busiest Ive ever seen. I cant really do queueing much anymore as much as Id like and I always have a case full of stuff for each guest to sign, maybe 2-3 items each, and I can do without all the hassle so for me I found the Gold Pass to be a brilliant investment. Especially when theres big guests like Gillian, Jeri and Matt Smith or guest who are only appearing for a limited time like the boxers this time around. Im a Gold Passer for life now I think!!!

Btw Murph as you seem to be a Gold Pass veteran lol, with regards to the Matt Smith signing- I know theyre saying that pre ordered auto tickets entitle you to one autograph all extra autographs would need a VT. Is this the same for Gold Passers? I have 3 items I want Matt Smith to sign, would I be able to get all 3 done at once as a Gold Pass holder or would I have to queue 3 times? Silly question i know just like to be prepared lol

Btw Murph as you seem to be a Gold Pass veteran lol, with regards to the Matt Smith signing- I know theyre saying that pre ordered auto tickets entitle you to one autograph all extra autographs would need a VT. Is this the same for Gold Passers? I have 3 items I want Matt Smith to sign, would I be able to get all 3 done at once as a Gold Pass holder or would I have to queue 3 times? Silly question i know just like to be prepared lol

As a gold pass holder you would be able to get all your three items signed at once. And not a silly question at all.

As a gold pass holder you would be able to get all your three items signed at once. And not a silly question at all.

Thanks for your response dwarfbabe. You know how it is when you start thinking too much about things and wondering 'can I do this? can I do that?' lol

Thanks for your response dwarfbabe. You know how it is when you start thinking too much about things and wondering 'can I do this? can I do that?' lol

No problem. It's always best to check if you're not sure of something.