Tickets

Murph

well Yes and not let me explain: when I phone has my Bank I told in the answering machine that nothing is taken on my account, but some time between what is said on the phone and when you see these papers of account it may be Yes.

In addition I always pay with my mastercard! and if it there was no money above the command does not pass! so it must be good!

In addition I received my order confirmation email!

therefore I do not understand I find damage that no one answer me because my command is really very important!

In addition I seen have forgotten for the past gold choice of film! I therefore send this part email but AUCUNES responses!

If you have email confirmation everything should be fine. Wait a couple more days and see if the money comes out of your bank account. Try not to panic and I'm sure everything will be sorted.

If you didn't put anything in the autograph pack they would just randomly assign you one, so that's not a problem.

There are other SM events going on, so maybe that's why this has been over looked.

the money is not yet taken from my account!

I am still worried because I have the confirmation why after a week this is not taken from my account and therefore mark paid?!

showmaster quelqun can he please watch the email to do something and respond!

my order is large and important!

Thank you.

You speak French as native language, right? I don't speak French very well, but I hope this is understandable.

Toutes les commandes sont traitées manuellement. Parfois, il ya quelques jours de retard. Cela arrive souvent quand il ya un événement en cours où les machines à cartes de crédit sont utilisées. C'est le cas ce week-end avec les Seigneurs du Temps convention. Il ya une personne traiter toutes les commandes et qui prend du temps. Après les commandes sont traitées puis à nouveau votre commande sera marqué comme payé manuellement. Vous pouvez même voir passé l'argent de votre compte avant que les changements d'état.

Malheureusement les modérateurs n'ont pas accès au magasin et ne peut pas répondre à vos questions. Nous ne pouvons pas accéder aux e-mails de info@collectormania.com envoyés et ne peut pas vérifier les commandes.

S'il vous plaît ne vous inquiétez pas. S'il ya des problèmes, vous serez contacté par Hazel (elle dépouille les ordres). S'il vous plaît ne paniquez pas. Tout ira bien.

Hi Sabrina

Sorry to keep you hanging on, I can confirm that your order has been processed and your payment went through ok. If you have a preference on your auto pack let us know either by email or on here and I will update your pack,

Thanks

Mara

Hello,

I am going to attend the convention and would like to book my tickets online, but I don't live in the UK. Is it possible? Do you send the tickets by postal mail or email?

Thanks for your help.

Marie

Yes, that is not a problem at all. You will get the tickets in the normal post, not by e-mail.

Hi Sabrina

Sorry to keep you hanging on, I can confirm that your order has been processed and your payment went through ok. If you have a preference on your auto pack let us know either by email or on here and I will update your pack,

Thanks

Mara

Hello !

Oh thank you very much for your message I am reassured because I still have nothing on my account status!

So for the pack I like better James Bond *

E can watch you because yesterday I ordered two additional photos may be all in the same envelope?

Finally thank you has you it is well nice for responding!

Sabrina.

the money is not yet taken from my account!

I am still worried because I have the confirmation why after a week this is not taken from my account and therefore mark paid?!

showmaster quelqun can he please watch the email to do something and respond!

my order is large and important!

Thank you.

You speak French as native language, right? I don't speak French very well, but I hope this is understandable.

Toutes les commandes sont traitées manuellement. Parfois, il ya quelques jours de retard. Cela arrive souvent quand il ya un événement en cours où les machines à cartes de crédit sont utilisées. C'est le cas ce week-end avec les Seigneurs du Temps convention. Il ya une personne traiter toutes les commandes et qui prend du temps. Après les commandes sont traitées puis à nouveau votre commande sera marqué comme payé manuellement. Vous pouvez même voir passé l'argent de votre compte avant que les changements d'état.

Malheureusement les modérateurs n'ont pas accès au magasin et ne peut pas répondre à vos questions. Nous ne pouvons pas accéder aux e-mails de info@collectormania.com envoyés et ne peut pas vérifier les commandes.

S'il vous plaît ne vous inquiétez pas. S'il ya des problèmes, vous serez contacté par Hazel (elle dépouille les ordres). S'il vous plaît ne paniquez pas. Tout ira bien.

Hello !

Thank you also for your message!

Yes it is more French my language in I try to speak English you can here!

I also thank you to also try the French this is great pleasure!

Sabrina .

Voila I had therefore already answered this:

Hello !

Oh thank you very much for your message I am reassured because I still have nothing on my account status!

So for the pack I like better James Bond *

E can watch you because yesterday I ordered two additional photos may be all in the same envelope?

Finally thank you has you it is well nice for responding!

Sabrina.

Comme je l'ai dit plus haut, l'état du compte est également mis à jour manuellement. Un petit détail jusqu'à ce que les changements d'état est tout à fait normal.

Normalement, les commandes sont traitées séparément. Ainsi, vous pouvez obtenir deux enveloppes, l'une avec l'ordre grand et un avec le nouvel ordre. Mais cela dépend du moment où les billets sont imprimés. Il peut arriver que vous ne pourrez obtenir une grande enveloppe.