Latest Guest - JEREMY YOUNG

showmasters

It's sad that Dr Who is, for a lot of people, split into old and new. New fans not knowing who Jeremy Young is, despite the fact his story was how the Doctor Who saga started. I wonder how many people who proclaim their fandom of the show actually know who Sydney Newman, Warris Hussein and co. actually are?

It's sad that Dr Who is, for a lot of people, split into old and new. New fans not knowing who Jeremy Young is, despite the fact his story was how the Doctor Who saga started. I wonder how many people who proclaim their fandom of the show actually know who Sydney Newman, Warris Hussein and co. actually are?

I know.

Newman and Hussein and co. Fantastic company of laywers. :coolthumb:

I'll admit I had to look him up but a very cool guest! :)

DW11

^ this

but even if I haven't watched any of the Classic Who yet, I am curious still about everything that's about it. So that's the occasion to get acquainted with that era. IMO very cool guest, thanks SM :)

so did I, DW!! - have seen very few of the first and second Doctor adventures because although I am old enough, we didn't have a TV set until the seventies, so 'my' Doctor was Jon Pertwee. He's got a very broad career behind him though and I can imagine that he will be a very interesting guest (though I doubt he will look anything like that photograph, LOL).