July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okies. I give in. ;) Must go now. Quite a bit still to do and off very early in the morning. :P I'll text instead and text you tomorrow too of course. See you Monday. ;) Safe journey. Oh, by the way, what time does your coach get to Bodmin on Monday??? :lol::lol::lol:

Alright then, you did manage to dig up a few gems though! :lol::lol:;):P

I'll text you the time it gets to Bodmin when I get home - it's written on the ticket :huh:

Hope your journey is safe and not too stressful / long / boring. Lots of texting of course :lol:

So excited!!!!!!! ;)

How are the BB gang doing?

Sorry. Must go. Can you text me with the time please? See you Monday my Preciousssss One.

;):lol: EROTIC ELIJAH DREAMS :lol::lol:

elijah_wood.jpg

you sneaked one in too! lol

LOVE the picture ;):huh:

SEE you on Monday!!! :wub::D:wub: So happy

:firedevil:*Sean Shags!!* :P

Love ya :wub::wub:

• 2 weeks later...

:firedevil: Oh poo poo. You are not there. Need to speak to you about FF. I'll check out to see exactly where this place is but need to know where I can meet you and your dad so I can make some travel arrangements.

I'd prefer to get a train in, meet you, taxi to hotel and then train for us both back here the following day. If we book before the week end it'll be a lot cheaper.

M E M

Edited by Billybird

Okies. Found out where the place is. Hmm. Funny you didn't tell me that the address is Wood Street and we have to get of at Wood Street Underground.

I can get to London for around 2.00 pm and then need somewhere to meet you - where can your dad drop you off? Then there is a train monday evening at 8.40, back here not long after 10.00. Is that ok? It's around £35 for a return and £20ish for you if I've done it properly. But you know me!!! :rolleyes::D

I'll have a look at coaches now. xx

Just checked out National Express Coaches and they are even cheaper. It's less than £20 from Cov to London return and the times are a bit later too. Take a look and see if I've read it right.

If these are ok then I shall book and save me the hassle of driving in London. I could then get the underground to wherever your dad is dropping you off.

All we need now is somewhere to stay.

I'll check this thread out tomorrow morning.

Okies. There ain't no miserable person on this forum wants to have fun any more so I'm off now and may not be back.

Hmmmm. At least we have our party tickets and I have booked the hotel for FF.

Text you sweety. Love Ya. xxxxxx :wub::D:P:o

Hello. Just got phone message to say you were here. ;) Dammit. What the hell did I put in that email? Hmmmm...... :wub:

Good luck with the ticketses. Have a lovely evening. Speak over the weekend sometime if we're lucky. ;)

Hey party with Billy? Cool!!!!! :P:P

:( Dark Elf. I love the av. Yeah, it cheered me up too!!! Thank you for the dedication. I am honoured. :P

Heheh. Just sat here for five minutes looking at the new large size Leggy Av!. ;) Oh dear, too much Leggy is bad for one's health. *Faint*. :huh::P

Btw. Did you get the messages about the FF stuff & me getting the dates wrong? Can you go after all? And are you going to the CM6 Party? :D

Kilty is having problems with her 'rents. :D She used the internet (forum) too much last month and cost them a fortune - so she's not posting much at the moment. :D

Never mind, she's staying with me next week, after the FF, so she'll be posting lots. B)

Love for now. B)

Awww...well glad it cheered ya up a bit! I thought it was cool..and knew it'd be to your liking! :D

Here it is, in all it's glory!

lrtme17.gif

Doooooooooooood, that looks amazing!!!! Is it just me, or does it look like he says a rather naughty phrase at the end of his little elven routine??! :angel:^_^:P