Ticket help :(

I brought 3 standard tickets for me and my friends for sunday which have now arrived, and my fourth friend was meant to buy herself one for the same day so we can all go. UNFORTUNITELY she brought FOUR for SATURDAY thinking i hadn't brought any tickets for me or my friends. We decided to try and sell or exchange my sunday tickets and the four of us go on saturday using her tickets, she does not want to go sunday and without her we cannot go sunday either. So can we get refunds? sell them? Please help!

P.S I brought a Robert Machio photo shoot for sunday which i also planned on exchanging for a saturday one if we were able to exchange the entry tickets, but the times for the photoshoot for that day mean you would have to have a early bird ticket to make it, so that also sucks :'(

IM SO SORRY THAT WE HAVE MANAGED TO MESS THINGS UP THIS BADLY :'(

Ok, where is that located, im just worried i will travel the whole way there to be turned down

Inside the venue, near the entrance. Sorry, I can't give you an exact location yet, I don't have a floor plan.

You could try calling the office tomorrow if that is an option.

Ok, where is that located, im just worried i will travel the whole way there to be turned down

Inside the venue, near the entrance. Sorry, I can't give you an exact location yet, I don't have a floor plan.

You could try calling the office tomorrow if that is an option.

Ok thanks anyway, i will try and sort this mess out :)