TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

showmasters

It's weird but the guest announcements since David have all been nearly a week apart from each other. Lachele was on the 31st July, Jeremy on the 8th August and James on the 15th. The last two have been Wednesdays too so I'm hoping we might hear something tomorrow, yeahh... I'm probably reading into all that a bit too much, probably just a coincidence haha!

I'm praying for Freema's announcement then tomorrow ;)

Me to, I would love to meet Karen and Arthur again as well. I agree with the comment getting some SJA guests, would love to meet them.

I'd love to get a photo with Karen, missed out at the official convention in March, but got one with Arthur. I'd like to see Rani and Clyde attend, that'd be nice, doubt they could get Luke right now though, he's up in Scotland filming Waterloo Road.

I noticed the 1 guest a week thing as well but I really hope we get more than 1 this week. :)

I would love to see a companion announced tomorrow as well as someone else.

DW11

Martha! Martha! Martha! Martha!!! PLEASE!

David and Catherine Tate starred in a play together, he needs to do this with his other companion! BRING IN FREEMA!!!!!! (Man, I really really am setting myself up for disappointment aren't I)

Edited by 1of2

I do tend to agree that it would be nice and balanced if we could have Freema with David at this one but im not holding my breath. I'd love to be proved wrong as i'd love to meet her considering the event falls on the weekend of my 40th birthday but I don't see it happening.