THE list

KB

ok, i have to explain THE list.

some of you may know of the, whoops sorry THE list and some of you may not. But we all have one thing in common...... we dont actually know what THE fukin list is all about.

so..................

i'm gonna try to type until it kinda makes sense.

the, bollox, THE list has been around for centuries (probably), first thought about by a young egyptian named Ra (he could have gone places with that kinda name).

It was then discovered by some bloke at the BBC in an, erm, old boat that was in waterworld with Kevin Costner ( i think it was him, had gills, swam, mad max on water type thing, but not as good. no cars either. probably cvoz it was on water). anyway, this bbc dude gave it to................. someone else who knew engelburt humpadink, which is nice.

that person was a fish.

they left the, fukin b'stard, THE list in a bottle, which was then given to me. (makes sense)

and of all the famous and erm, french people that have been on it, DavidB was on it, coz i was on his ;) as well as BHPF who couldn't handle th... THE list.

so there, that doesn't explain anything about what it is yet. :(

just that its old and wet, smell a bit fishy. :blink:

erm.................................no :blink:

So thats begs the question of exactly what is the point of THE list, I mean so far we have gathered its a piece of paper that smells, at least I presume it is!!!!!!!!!

Does it have magical powers I wonder?

who said it was paper?

oooo mysterious.

erm, anyone can be on it, but there must be a reason. and their being on it can be a good or a bad thing, i spose its kinda a blend of all lists ever.

Kinda :lol:

Your not getting it are you?? Well its like this THE list is THE list with is THE list of all lists, I think, I might be wrong though. But I daresay THE list has a purpose and THE list will reveal this purpose, then again maybe not

Kinda  :lol:

Your not getting it are you?? Well its like this THE list is THE list with is THE list of all lists, I think, I might be wrong though. But I daresay THE list has a purpose and THE list will reveal this purpose, then again maybe not

Vamps - can I have some of what you're on ;)

Kinda  :lol:

Vamps - can I have some of what you're on ;)

LOL no its mine, my own, my precious - actually I have no idea what i'm on, but I wanna be on THE list because THE list is THE best list there is!!!!!!!!

Oh I did have some cauliflower cheese LOL very cheesy and full of cauliflower!!!!!!! Its very nice but not as nice as THE list, now thats a nice list I think, but again I could be wrong about THE list, its just all confusing.

By the way you still coming round tonight?