Any chance of Damien Molony?

After chatting to Showmasters on Twitter, I am here to show support for Damien Molony appearing alongside his fellow Being Human cast members. It is great that Michael Socha and Kate Bracken have been announced, but the Being Human presence would not be complete without the major new vampire character Hal, played by Damien. He has gained a huge fanbase since joining the cast and quite a following, who would be guaranteed to attend in the event of his appearance. Let us hope that the invitation has been atleast issued!

• Like 1

This is about as much of a no-brainer as people asking for David Duchovny to go with Gillian Anderson. I'm sure if SM could do it, they would.

so cos it's a "no-brainer" we are not to express our opinion? not everyone wants to meet all the main cast from a show.

• Moderators

Not at all! What I mean is from a 'guest organising' perspective, I'm sure Showmasters have thought about getting associated guests and would if they could :)

Just logic really! :D

After chatting to Showmasters on Twitter, I am here to show support for Damien Molony appearing alongside his fellow Being Human cast members. It is great that Michael Socha and Kate Bracken have been announced, but the Being Human presence would not be complete without the major new vampire character Hal, played by Damien. He has gained a huge fanbase since joining the cast and quite a following, who would be guaranteed to attend in the event of his appearance. Let us hope that the invitation has been atleast issued!

I agree. I would love to see Damien there. I was one of the Being Human blog fans that met him last month and he is very proud of being in Being Human and has a lot to say about it. He would make a great guest.