Bring Back Bronson

talena

As Alex cancels all the events for the moment, it would be great to have another hot wolfy loool

And even if alex will be there ( finger crossed) i would like to see bronson again :dance:

SO PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK BRONSON :dance::clap:

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

Can we please keep this friendly guys? Please remember we have guests coming on this forum too. I think we all agree that no one should get an impression that may put him/her off from attending an event. no matter if it's a guest or an attendee. My mom for example would still have checked where I was heading off to at age 16. :D

Talena, I removed part of your first post. I realize why you put it, but I think it may actually add in to attracting what you were trying to keep away.

Id love to see bronson again, he was amazing at et7 don't care what anyone says <3

wouhouuu great to see positive people!

I seriously love him :-) even if he was slightly hung over at times! All the more hilerious. Bring back bronson <3

:dance:

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to see Bronson back.

He was really good to chat to and very friendly. I didn't see many of the other guests at the partys or around the hotel much but i did see Bronson - which was nice that he was able to relax so much.

I think he should be there as its the last one too. Wouldn't be the same without him!!

• Like 1

Bronsons so awesome,if we cant have Rob can we have Bronson??he took some great pics with us and was so so super nice,so funny.what a great guest

Bronsons so awesome,if we cant have Rob can we have Bronson??he took some great pics with us and was so so super nice,so funny.what a great guest

I agree with you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love to see Bronson back.

He was really good to chat to and very friendly. I didn't see many of the other guests at the partys or around the hotel much but i did see Bronson - which was nice that he was able to relax so much.

I think he should be there as its the last one too. Wouldn't be the same without him!!

:smile: