Lij on Graham Norton again tonight!

The Lady Elanor

awww i was looking forward to it being repeated but i guess i missed it.

i saw and taped the first time it was but i wanted to be on the forums while it was on because when i was watching it i had plenty of comments but noone to listen to me!

some comments in preparation...

rewinding rewinding. its taped after the goonies. so i hope i havent taped OVER the goonies. wow, im pretty impressed with the batteries in my remote, they havent been changed for 2 years and still holding up strong. or is that normal. they're the pair given with the tv. anyway, enough about batteries.

ooh ooh, finally got to the beginning. (i rewound back too far)

blah blah blah, talk not associated with elijah, fast forward.

ooooh talk. yayyyy! a braaave hobbit, elijah!!

wearing same clothes at c4, but thats already been discussed so we won't linger there.

love his hair though.

omg! i didnt notice this the first time round! graham says: "you'll be alright, you won't be doing...conventions or anything". errr yes he will! well he better be!! he did anyway.

ooh the websites been brought up. ive seen it before, ages ago my friend told me about it! lol, i knew what he was on about! lol.

aww his reaction is so funny

i REALLY want to see the audition tapes for the people!

the lady with the pants matchhes grahams outfit, well it looks like it from afar. graham said 'pants', do americans gt confused at that?

awww i love him going into frodo voice its so sweet. "i'm quite tired sam"

awww jumpyness.

ooh the adverts, the perfect interval for me to post. sorry i kinda go from one bit to another really quickly

:lol:

thats okay!!!

I didnt pick up on the convention thing last night either!!!

I know i like the bit where he says to Graham 'im glad im with you sam, here at the end of all things' and graham says you still remember your lines then LOL

whooo, we're back

esotsm!!!

i love the clip they show. i wanna be kate winslet

why tangerine?!

bond of little hairy friends!!! lol

i wanted elijah to say about the fountain incident when they were talking about what to do in nz

is it just me or does john malkovich have more time devoted to him?

its quute obvious who the real john malkovich is especially when the girls appear at the top of the stairs!

oh yes i'd do leg wrestling with Lij ;).......... okies i'm back :D

(LMAO shouted at Orli ma puppy and typed at the same time which is why i typed Orli the first time lol)

Edited by Wyn