i think this is gonna seem random but..ERICA WHERE ARE YOU?lol

shabzk7

yeh this is random but from the moment i sat down as a newbie before the opening ceromony,a loud smiley lady came to sat next to me who basically adopted me through out the weekend and introduced me to everyone and generally helped me out..you probably all know her ....Erica!

i didnt want to lose contact with anybody i met cause everyone was so nice but especially Erica..she typed her twitter name in my phone but cause she has a locked account i cant contact her :YAHOO: so if anyone who does chat with her can you let her know im on here so we can exchange fb or twitter details i'd love to talk to her again x :YAHOO: thanks, shabz

thanks guys!!! i signed into twitter and now ericas following me so im happy...

i really loved meeting all the people and i feel like ive made friends for life,shame its gonna be the last one cause i'd love to know im meeting you all atleast a few more times more but im grateful for the time i will get.

hope we all stay in touch and thnk you for helping with my erica investigation!!lol :D

twitter:@DynamoSparkSK

FB:shabzkhan

xx

Edited by shabz

thanks guys!!! i signed into twitter and now ericas following me so im happy...

i really loved meeting all the people and i feel like ive made friends for life,shame its gonna be the last one cause i'd love to know im meeting you all atleast a few more times more but im grateful for the time i will get.

hope we all stay in touch and thnk you for helping with my erica investigation!!lol :(

twitter:@DynamoSparkSK

FB:shabzkhan

xx

Erica is a LEGEND - she knows how much I love being hugged and makes sure I get one every time she sees me. :D :D