Replica Props

raiden58237

Hey guys and girls

Hope you are all looking forward to chevron 7.8. I know I am and its only my second convention in the whole world :) I have purchased some replica props which some have arrived in the post and some which have not yet. I was wondering if anyone wanted me to bring them along so they can have a little gander maybe even a play with or use with a costume. Im not saying there the best or the originals that were used in the episode but they are good replica's. I dont mind lending them to you for a day at the convention as long as there treated with respect and are not broken or damaged in any way. At the moment the 2 items I got are a Zat'Nik'Tel or Zat for short and also a Tok'ra memory device. In the post which I hope turn up in time for chevron 7.8 is a Goa'uld which lights up and blinks a little and all that and also a Tok'ra Communication Device. Just leave a post on here and I will get back as soon as I can :)

Hey guys and girls

Hope you are all looking forward to chevron 7.8. I know I am and its only my second convention in the whole world :) I have purchased some replica props which some have arrived in the post and some which have not yet. I was wondering if anyone wanted me to bring them along so they can have a little gander maybe even a play with or use with a costume. Im not saying there the best or the originals that were used in the episode but they are good replica's. I dont mind lending them to you for a day at the convention as long as there treated with respect and are not broken or damaged in any way. At the moment the 2 items I got are a Zat'Nik'Tel or Zat for short and also a Tok'ra memory device. In the post which I hope turn up in time for chevron 7.8 is a Goa'uld which lights up and blinks a little and all that and also a Tok'ra Communication Device. Just leave a post on here and I will get back as soon as I can :)

sounds cool. would be interesting to see the replicas none the less. were not always aloud to fiddle around with the real props so being able to have a quick hold if nothing else with something like the props would be nice. i know loads of people would love to take a pic with themselves holding something like a Zat. i say bring them. i cant wait for friday. getting more excited by the day.

Sadly guys the Goa'uld Grenade and the Tok'ra Communication Device has not turned up. Looks like only the Zat and the Tok'ra Memory Device are coming with me this time. There is always next time guys :D

Where did u get these from...

I been looking for a replica prop for SG series and cant find anywhere

Sadly guys the Goa'uld Grenade and the Tok'ra Communication Device has not turned up. Looks like only the Zat and the Tok'ra Memory Device are coming with me this time. There is always next time guys :D

Where did u get these from...

I been looking for a replica prop for SG series and cant find anywhere

On facebook there are 2 prop makers I know. One of them is called Props Factory which is where the Zat and the Tok'ra Memory device come from and the Goa'uld Grenade and Tok'ra Communication Device are coming from another person called Acti Props. If you just like there page you can post on there wall or email them and they will tell you what they make, how much it is and shipping cost. The Acti Props person makes working ZPM's for about $450.