Jeri and Gillian

Hello :)

I thought Id mention something that crossed my mind. Atm we have many big names and among them two that will prolly be superpopular. Jeri and Gillian.

I know you will prolly think of this later when you are doing schedules. BUT since there will be many photoshoots and talks on the day there will be clashes. Its a fact... But I truly hope that you plan it so that photoshoots and talks dont clash when it comes to Jeri and Gillian. Cause I would be devistaded if Im standing in photoshootque for Jeri when Gillian is having her talk or the other way around.

There might come more superpopular guests so this might be a bigger problem later. But thought Id just mention this.

If there is a clash and the talk is due to finish before the photoshoot does, go to the talk first and then the photoshoot after. If the photoshoot starts before the talk and they are both due to finish about the same time, go to the photoshoot first and tell one of the crew members there that you have a ticket for a talk. They will then do their best to make sure you get through the photoshoot in time to go to the talk.

Hope that helps (and makes sense).

If there is a clash and the talk is due to finish before the photoshoot does, go to the talk first and then the photoshoot after. If the photoshoot starts before the talk and they are both due to finish about the same time, go to the photoshoot first and tell one of the crew members there that you have a ticket for a talk. They will then do their best to make sure you get through the photoshoot in time to go to the talk.

Hope that helps (and makes sense).

Thanks for the tip :)

Ultimately, there will be photoshoots taking place at the same time as the talks, if it's the same as last year one in Area A, one in B and one in C. If it's a paid talk, just go speak to the crew, they're always super-helpful and will sort it out so you miss as little as possible, but as you say they will do the best they can with the schedule to remove as many likely clashes as possible

I thought Id mention something that crossed my mind. Atm we have many big names and among them two that will prolly be superpopular. Jeri and Gillian.

I know you will prolly think of this later when you are doing schedules. BUT since there will be many photoshoots and talks on the day there will be clashes. Its a fact... But I truly hope that you plan it so that photoshoots and talks dont clash when it comes to Jeri and Gillian. Cause I would be devistaded if Im standing in photoshootque for Jeri when Gillian is having her talk or the other way around.

There might come more superpopular guests so this might be a bigger problem later. But thought Id just mention this.

1. Prob ... AB ..... Leeeee

2. You're teaching your granny how to suck eggs

3. Clashes are inevitable, but they do what they can.

1. Prob ... AB ..... Leeeee

2. You're teaching your granny how to suck eggs

3. Clashes are inevitable, but they do what they can.

3. I know and I know :) Was just a thought