Big thanks yet again for a great weekend

JaneDoe

Yet again in spite of cancellations and unhappy campers before the event, you guys managed to pull it out of the bag yet again! Couldn't go up close and personal with the wolves (damn allergies) but had a great time none the less. As usual the guests were enchanting but I will give props to the wonderful Booboo Stewart and his lovely parents. What a credit that young lad is to them. His mum is obviously his biggest fan as it should be! Really hope his schedule is clear in October so he can join us for ET8! That boy will go far beyond the realms of Twilight in his career! Would have loved for Myanna to be around a bit more but she's a busy lady but oh so very charming. Her talk on Saturday was a definite highlight!

Could go on and on but you get the drift. I had a good time again and look forward, even if it's with a degree of sadness, in seeing you all again in October for the last one :'( sobs!

I was there at the beginning and I'll be there till the end!

Edited by JaneDoe

Totally agree with the comments above!!! Thank you for another wonderfull weekend and despite the cancellations the guests were great anyway. I really enjoyed meeting Noel think he was wonderful and Boo Boo and Myanna.

So sad that its going to be the last one in October but Id like to thank you and the crew for all your hard work and bringing us some fantastic guests, parties and friends :)

Again thank you Massive Events, ive been there from the begining and will be there at the end 2 :)

Sarah.Taylor ;)

Thankyou so much for another amazing weekend!! :D i went not expecting much but i was so wrong! The guests were amazing!

You wouldn't have thought that this was Noel's first con, he was so confident, adorable, lovely and kind taking time to chat with everyone and being so cool with taking pics at the party and giving hugs! ;) he was my fav guest as you can probably tell!! :wub:

Myanna was so beautiful and lovely! such a shame she had to leave early. We were in the lift with her with our pizzas and she started chatting to us and we didn't even recognize her, it wan't till afterwards! anyway she recognized us at the signing and in the photoshoots, we're definitley friends of Myanna!! :D

Booboo was such a gentleman, yet again and so incredibly sweet!! we chatted to his mum and she was lovely too!!

Bronson was Bronson!! so funny and he definitley loved being back!!

I can't wait for the final ET! it's going to be so sad saying goodbye but thankyou again to ME and all the crew you are wonderful people and make us laugh in the queues!!

This weekend was amazing!! (except the dizziness and headavhes I've had today but that was my fault to having too much caffeine and them going cold turkey aha)

Booboo was so lovely again, we compared our hair at the party on Friday, got a hug from him every day at least aha xD I love him so much that I gave him my prop box for my Alice costume, he said it was a really good costume in the photoshoot and so I wrote a message in silver pen on it and then gave it to him for the signings, and he was really pleased! He said he'll put stuff in it xD and his dad gave me and izzy free team booboo badges, which he gave to booboo to give to us, then he signed them for us! :pyth:

Myanna was sooooo nice, I'd met her at the breaking dawn Premiere and I told her I loved her dress ;) and when I said I was tired at her photoshoot she said "we'll get through it!" xD

My favourite guest, as well as booboo was Noel. He was just soooo lovely and cute :) my favourite picture from the weekend is my photoshoot with him :) I love his laugh :P

Cant wait for ET8, but I don't want it to end!! :(

DEAR DIARY......Yes, i agree.... massive thank you to ME for another great con!!

I arrived in a very bad and upset mood (my kitten got run over and killed thursday night) but i was still there.

The guests were lovely as always and i have to say that Bronson has redeemed himself from the first time i met him. He's a really nice guy.

It was a shame Myana had to leave earlier but she was lovely too and i hope to see any of this weekends guests at the next con.

And of course, thank you to my lovely friends for being there and getting me to have a good time - don't know where i would be without my MJV's!!!

Gutted ET8 will be the final con, but hoping ME might do some collaborations between Vampire related programmes in the future... that would be amazing!

The weekend was just CRAZY!!

(now i must sleep)

DEAR DIARY......Yes, i agree.... massive thank you to ME for another great con!!

I arrived in a very bad and upset mood (my kitten got run over and killed thursday night) but i was still there.

The guests were lovely as always and i have to say that Bronson has redeemed himself from the first time i met him. He's a really nice guy.

It was a shame Myana had to leave earlier but she was lovely too and i hope to see any of this weekends guests at the next con.

And of course, thank you to my lovely friends for being there and getting me to have a good time - don't know where i would be without my MJV's!!!

Gutted ET8 will be the final con, but hoping ME might do some collaborations between Vampire related programmes in the future... that would be amazing!

The weekend was just CRAZY!!

(now i must sleep)

Sorry about your kitten :YAHOO: