Costumes, cosplaying

Sophia923

So as there wasn't that big activity on the forum the past weeks I thought opening this topic would be a good idea. Also I'm curious what kinda costumes did you come up with for the 3 parties?

This will be my first con ever and I don't know what to expect, but I'm really into the idea of dressing up for all parties. :D And already have a few ideas with my friends that might work. :):(

So bring it on guys, who doesn't want to keep their ideas secret? :) :(

I will be bringing a costume with me, but it won't too much fit the party themes. Not bringing it only for the parties. It isn't too much of a secret, as I have photos of it on a forum and on Facebook. It is an Ori soldier armor.

Being about to finish the new helmet and having upgraded the armor over the last couple of weeks, I'll be wearing it for the second time. First time was here in Germany.

So I hope everything will be going alright with the flight and suitcase that will be having the armor in it *lol*

Wow, that sound epic. :) Awesome. :) Hope they won't have a problem with an armor in the suitcase. Hehe

Well I'm only doing simple costumes which I can put together from mostly my own stuff, but I hope it will work out well.

Maybe in the future I'll be able to come up with a decent cosplay. :)

I hope everything will go well with your armor shadow:) really want to see it!!:)

This is my second con and my costumes will be simple as well:) for Saturday i changed a bit my hathor costume making the skirt long:) Friday have costume of internet lol and Sunday just putting together few pieces of blue and silver:)

I will see you there:))

Oh wow, the Hathor costume sound amazing. I'm curious now. Well for Saturday I'll only pick a cocktaildress, no other ideas for that. xD

For Friday and Sunday I'll work from my own wardrobe again. :P For Friday some really old clothes, for Sunday, well... still working on it. xD

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh many people had totally awesome costumes. No matter if it was home made or any other kind they were fabulous. I loved seeing how many people were happy with the opportunity and put their costumes on! :blink:

Great job everybody!