Is anyone going alone?

twimam23

Even though your going alone you will make plenty of friends before the end of the weekend. Best thing to do is talk to people in queues or talks. Don't be afraid to talk to anyone, no one bites unless you ask them to that is. Everyone at these cons are friendly and we all have the same love of Twilight so definitely a good starting point for conversations. I think quite a few people do go to these conventions alone and most leave with a group of new friends by the end of the weekend.

Don't worry about being alone - you won't be for long!

I went to my first con alone, I've since met some amazing people at the ET's that I now call close friends.

It's hard to talk to people that you don't know - I know this better than anyone but the everything is so laid back and we have plenty of time to mingle.

Come and say hi.

x

Plus, are you on FB or twitter if so have a chat with us before ET!

Edited by gillianre

This is my 1st ET and Im going alone. Was just wondering if anyone else was going alone? Im a bit nervous! Lol! (Ive got a Gold ticket btw)

Xxx

dont worry about going alone et6 was my 1st con i did know a few people there but didn't really stay with them but i did make a few new friends there also this time i am going silver and i am sooo excited if you need anybody to hang around with feel free to try to find me i will probably be alone again lol

This is my 1st ET and Im going alone. Was just wondering if anyone else was going alone? Im a bit nervous! Lol! (Ive got a Gold ticket btw)

Xxx

Yes I am and it is my first time to

but I have made lots of Facebook friends

That are all going so I don't think we will

Be alone and I am nervous as well lol

X

Hope you have fun at your first massive events weekend, don't be afraid to chat to people, everybody queues up for their autographs, and you can soon get to know the people around you as they will be in a group similar to you normally, you will also keep your same seat for the day for the talks, so you can get to know the people you sit with.

And if in doubt, we crew are there :) don't be afraid to ask if you need help or don't undertand the way the show is run :) All the information will also be in your reg pack when you sign in at the registration desk for the event on the day :)

dont worry! Et6 was my first con and i went alone only knowing people on fb and came away with an amazing group of friends! Most of our group are gold so look round for us at the drinks reception, 6 people all wearing the same t shirt giggling very loud! Come join the fb group! Xxx

and there will be two more of the shirts dotted around the hotel on the rest of our group :-) were all very friendly!

I went to my first ET alone, it was ET3 :) I wasn't alone for long, even on the way to the actual hotel i was tweeting with people trying to figure out where stuff was, then within about 20mins i found Gillian :) then met even more people and they were all lovely :) now i find it hard to see everyone i want to see and actually chat with them! maybe people are TOO nice.....

I went to my first ET alone, it was ET3 :) I wasn't alone for long, even on the way to the actual hotel i was tweeting with people trying to figure out where stuff was, then within about 20mins i found Gillian :) then met even more people and they were all lovely :) now i find it hard to see everyone i want to see and actually chat with them! maybe people are TOO nice.....

Better not miss me at ET7 Michaela I'll be most upset.

twimam23 if you see a group dressed as any of the Cullen's (mainly at night) feel free to come say hello. We don't bite unless you ask us nicely :smile: There's several people dressing as the Cullen's over the weekend and I will say now that every single one of them is lovely. We even have our very own Victoria.

Thanks guys! Sounds great! No idea what Im dressing as, I know I'll most likely be wearing Team Edward tops or something during the day! :thumbup: Although wondering if thats a good idea with getting photos with Wolves! Lol!

Still dont have anything for the evenings! :/ Xxx