Billys Talk

I was in talk 1 on sunday and JRD was mean't to be in our talk, why did he end up in talk 2?!?!?! Andy Serkis was brilliant and offering bodily fluids what more can I say! As for that girl asking Billy for a shag, well how pathetic can you get :angel: thats for you my love if your reading this!

Liz

I'm not sure actually. I think he carried on signing autographs for a while because he came into talk 2 late. I think the lot in talk 1 were too rowdy for him :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did John join our talk just because we were closer to where he had been signing?!

Obviously, I'm not going to complain! I got him twice! And he did liven the talk up!

I wondered if he had been brought in too liven up talk 2. and he certainly did :unsure:

luv kelle

i went to saturdays talk with billy 2. he was also explain some of the games he and dom made up.

He also told us a funny story bout John R D. John, Orlando, Elija, Sean, Dom and him all went canoein when they were filming the felloship. n John was quite experienced as he had his own boat n had done it before. they had just got into the canoes on the water n john had just sed to them (billy's impression of John) "right lads dont row into the wind" when all or a sudden his and orlandos canoe started sinkin.

it was quite funny how he explained it.

so who was in the talks on sunday?

:firedevil: Right I remember that and he was doing an impression of Orlando, "oh no babes, oh no babes." Or something like that as he's demonstrating how they went down.

That was a good talk, I'm sorry talk 2 on Sunday wasn't as entertaining, I'm sure everyone was quite tired, including the guests.

Cheers!

oh yeah that was funny

can u rememba the name of that made up game he was goin on bout, the one where they confused elija. was it teg or tag or summit like that

That game is TIG!! They mention it on the DVD and it sounds hilarious!! They were making up rules and everyone was constantly getting it right and they would tell Elijah he was always doing it wrong, they said they forgot to tell Elijah it was a trick and ages later Elijah asks them "Hey, why do we never play tig anymore??" That was so funny! ;) xxxxxxxxxx

which dvd is it on?

It's on the extended Fellowship of the Ring DVD, you should watch it I thought it was hilarious the first time I saw it!! Poor Elijah!! They made up so many games, they are all so pointless but so funny, I love that! :P

Also after they explain Tig on the DVD Billy says something about all the games they made up being on this website and he makes up a site name, so me being really gullible tried to find this site, and it was some random guy who wanted to promote a small budget film he had made and took advantage of Billy saying this made up name!! So just to say that site doesnt exist-- but then everybody but me probably got Billy's sarcasm! :angel:

xxxxx

i went to saturdays talk with billy 2. he was also explain some of the games he and dom made up.

He also told us a funny story bout John R D. John, Orlando, Elija, Sean, Dom and him all went canoein when they were filming the felloship. n John was quite experienced as he had his own boat n had done it before. they had just got into the canoes on the water n john had just sed to them (billy's impression of John) "right lads dont row into the wind" when all or a sudden his and orlandos canoe started sinkin.

it was quite funny how he explained it.

so who was in the talks on sunday?

:blink: Right I remember that and he was doing an impression of Orlando, "oh no babes, oh no babes." Or something like that as he's demonstrating how they went down.

That was a good talk, I'm sorry talk 2 on Sunday wasn't as entertaining, I'm sure everyone was quite tired, including the guests.

Cheers!

oh yeah that was funny

can u rememba the name of that made up game he was goin on bout, the one where they confused elija. was it teg or tag or summit like that

That game is TIG!! They mention it on the DVD and it sounds hilarious!! They were making up rules and everyone was constantly getting it right and they would tell Elijah he was always doing it wrong, they said they forgot to tell Elijah it was a trick and ages later Elijah asks them "Hey, why do we never play tig anymore??" That was so funny! :( xxxxxxxxxx

which dvd is it on?

It's on the extended Fellowship of the Ring DVD, you should watch it I thought it was hilarious the first time I saw it!! Poor Elijah!! They made up so many games, they are all so pointless but so funny, I love that! :D

Also after they explain Tig on the DVD Billy says something about all the games they made up being on this website and he makes up a site name, so me being really gullible tried to find this site, and it was some random guy who wanted to promote a small budget film he had made and took advantage of Billy saying this made up name!! So just to say that site doesnt exist-- but then everybody but me probably got Billy's sarcasm! :D

xxxxx

ive got the extended edition but i aint seen it on there is it on the commentary? :(

I cant believe somebody asked that question of Billy. I went to the talk 2 on saturday and it was great although the poor man was absoluotley shattered he answererd all my questions. Bless him i lurve BILLY BOYD AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! sorry slightley crazy bout him :D..

Edited by lotrlover

And he did liven the talk up!

Probably not as much as Andy (or should I say Gollum) offering bodily fluids and then almost loosing it by laughing his ass off! That had to be a major highlight of the weekend...

:D Speaking as the person who was offered said bodily fluids (not to mention the involvement of a tongue), I have to admit that this and Andy's use of my real name (twice) in front of however many people there were in that talk totally made my weekend. :P

BTW, does anyone know who the guy was who asked Andy the question about what other of his bodily fluids apart from spit are on show in LOTR? :blink::lol:

Speaking as the person who was offered said bodily fluids (not to mention the involvement of a tongue), I have to admit that this and Andy's use of my real name (twice) in front of however many people there were in that talk totally made my weekend. 

I'll say! :blink:

I hope it was recorded for postperity! :P

Am glad in a way was not able to get to Billy's talk - I would have been so embarrassed on his behalf, plus I was with my son (who had turned down a Man Utd v Fulham tkt to come with me to the Con - how great was that!) and he would have died of embarrassment too!! You are right - you could not blame Billy and any of the other guys if they weren't keen do any more events -but maybe word will get back to him how disappointed we all are in the person who asked the question!

it looks like everyone in agreed over that "said" question asked of billy.....

but does anyone know if there will be any transcripts available anywhere for all of the talks? im really intrested to know what went on in the other ones!!!

thanks.

=x=

BTW, does anyone know who the guy was who asked Andy the question about what other of his bodily fluids apart from spit are on show in LOTR?  

The fact this question was asked with such intense interest just makes me laugh! :blush:;)

:D I know! That's why I loved it so much! :wub: That and the fact that Andy went to answer the question...and then just gave up with a grin. :wub: It's the first time I saw Andy, Tom and Bruce lost for words and it was cute. :D