Is the shop down for anyone else?

dannisaywhat

Store is working fine for me.

Are you trying through this link?

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3_Sho...HE%20HUB%208%22

The standard amount of guests for a convention is between 4 and 6. However, because Torchwood is an UK based show The Hub events normally have more than 6 guests, but some guests will only be there for a day.

• 3 weeks later...

Store is working fine for me.

Are you trying through this link?

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3_Sho...HE%20HUB%208%22

The standard amount of guests for a convention is between 4 and 6. However, because Torchwood is an UK based show The Hub events normally have more than 6 guests, but some guests will only be there for a day.

Hello!

I have been trying for the last half hour to book 2 standard tickets, but the shop won't move on to the payment page after I've confirmed the delivery address. It is just bringing up the "delivery address" page repeatedly.

Please advise.

• Moderators

Hello!

I have been trying for the last half hour to book 2 standard tickets, but the shop won't move on to the payment page after I've confirmed the delivery address. It is just bringing up the "delivery address" page repeatedly.

Please advise.

Have you double checked that every required field is filled in on the address? The 'county' field has caused trouble for people on many occasions.

Hello!

Please advise.

Have you double checked that every required field is filled in on the address? The 'county' field has caused trouble for people on many occasions.

Checked, amended to include county, and I've just booked the tickets!

Thanks very much for your help! :vader:

See y'all in April