"ultimate dr who con"

shawlax

So, unless theres another delay the con should be announced during hub, any way us general who fans can buy tickets while we are there?

It would be nice :) But the only way SM/ME could let Hub attendees buy tickets for the DW con from the desk on Sunday morning would be to not let the tickets go on sale to the public until after the Hub. As the con gets announced online on Saturday night, and there's already had to be one delay, that may not be practical.

They can't accommodate web and desk sales both together, as you get a number there and then, if you buy a ticket for the next event on the Sunday morning.

Edited by laurab1

It would be possible by that method - Hub attendees purchase at that event, then the online shop is opened a day or so after.

That said, personally I don't think that you will be able to purchase tickets at the event. Not all Doctor Who fans like Torchwood so it would be unfair to 'punish' those fans who were not at the Hub purely because they didn't like another show. By 'punish' I mean that potentially they would miss out on a higher ticket number by having to wait an extra day or so to purchase a ticket.

It would be possible by that method - Hub attendees purchase at that event, then the online shop is opened a day or so after.

That said, personally I don't think that you will be able to purchase tickets at the event. Not all Doctor Who fans like Torchwood so it would be unfair to 'punish' those fans who were not at the Hub purely because they didn't like another show. By 'punish' I mean that potentially they would miss out on a higher ticket number by having to wait an extra day or so to purchase a ticket.

im sorta one of them. i love TW but I only liked DW when Russell T Davis was running the show. I dont like the new DW storylines. so im vice versa :whistling: dont get me wrong... i think matt davis is a great doctor but the storylines arent as good as they were (personal opinion so dont shoot me for it lol)

Edited by guardianz