Dr Who Cosplay (CM:MK 2012)

bondy25

Hi Everyone,

Better early than ever!! I know the Dr Who meet up's at conventions have been very popular so I thought I would start a thread for Collectormania MK 2012 or CM 18!!!

I know it early and we wont know details for the con but I or other people will keep this updated...

Please can you comment who you will be cosplaying at the event and on what days etc so we can know who to expect.

I also heard some guests at EMS got involved in the photoshoot so you may never know we can try and do this again.

9th Doctor - johnbond

Lonely 10th Dr - Doctor4Tardis

Rose - amber08

Doctor in the Tardis - Joe Green

River Song - ToriClarkson

Cpt Jack - Daytripper (tbc)

Edited by johnbond

Hi Everyone,

Better early than ever!! I know the Dr Who meet up's at conventions have been very popular so I thought I would start a thread for Collectormania MK 2012 or CM 18!!!

I know it early and we wont know details for the con but I or other people will keep this updated...

Please can you comment who you will be cosplaying at the event and on what days etc so we can know who to expect.

I also heard some guests at EMS got involved in the photoshoot so you may never know we can try and do this again.

9th Doctor - Fri/Sat/Sun

I'll be there most likely as River Song, and Joe will be there as the Doctor in the Tardis :)