GROUP PHOTO SHOOT

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

If both me & my mate buy a group piccy can we both be in it together????

Pretty sure the same rules apply as for any other photoshoot, so that should be fine. (Have a feeling I've seen it happen before, too.)

Correct :hathor:

I guess that would depend on the age of your son, does he have his own ticket or is he young enough to go free? If he went free then I would guess that he could be in your photo free as well

(but I'm only guessing)

My son is 13 and we both have gold tickets but i'm pretty sure I would have to pay £50 to be in the group photo together. :borg:

Sorry but you are correct, it is one ticket per person. Two people = two tickets.

Bit of a random question but if we were to pay for extra shoots by card does the money come out straight away or does it come out when you get back to the office? Just asking as my work should have paid me today and it's now going to be in on monday! Thanks

Bit of a random question but if we were to pay for extra shoots by card does the money come out straight away or does it come out when you get back to the office? Just asking as my work should have paid me today and it's now going to be in on monday! Thanks
It's entirely dependant on how fast your bank processes that particular transaction. I have seen it come out the same day, and also a few days later.

It's entirely dependant on how fast your bank processes that particular transaction. I have seen it come out the same day, and also a few days later.

That's true. The charge will be made immediately, but the banks processing time does vary a lot.

I've accidentally used two different cards at 7.6. One charge came out same day, the other 5 days later.