Ticket Number :)

Sazzzy

Don't worry I've not got mine, I always get them sent to my parents house (as I work offshore 1/2 of the year) but my folks have been away on holiday, and dont get back until later today, so they haven't sent the ticket down to me.

Oil rig?

Nah, good guess though, I work on survey vessels, we do the surveys which are used to decide where to put the the oil rigs/wells/windfarms etc. So I end up very loosely working 8 weeks on 8 weeks off.

Very interesting. Based largely in the North Sea, or all around the British Isles?

We mainly do work in the North Sea/ North Atlantic, that's all i've ever done, but we occasionally have ships in exciting places like Namibia/Falklands/Singapore/Austailia/Alaska...I was down for jobs in the Falklands and Namibia but they fell through. Next one I'm down for is off the west coast of Spain so *fingers crossed* lol

Well I'd be usless at that job I get sea sick going to the IOW from Southampton :D

Haha! It's not too bad...we try not to sail when it's rough weather, we just sit in port and go to the pub ;) I'm sure you could live with that ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ST049!!!!! so excited my letter finally come today!!!!

Dont worry still a couple of days to go. if it doesnt arrive just bring a copy of your confirmation email with ID and they will exchange this for your badge anyway on arrival.

Thank you. :)

IT COME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!