What were the queues for the guests like?

hum3z

I got to wembley at 7am and the Queue outside the conference hall wasnt that bad, it grew and grew and by 9 it must have been round the building, (served them right for turning up late) i advise you get there early... anyway, got straight in, got tickets for all the peeps i wanted and thats that. The queue's looked ok, obviously the main ones were alway ay the limit of people waiting but lesser ones were fine.... better controlled than Milton Keynes, all in all a better event, more staff too!

well done showmasters

:yoda:

Was at Wembly at 5.30am, was ice-pop when door's opened, but great day, got everyone that we went for, the new ticket system worked brillantly!

Nice to see some of the same crew that was at cm, and remember showmasters i have now put my requests in person to you!!!!!!!!

All in all good day (despite the flu that i now have!) good one showmasters!

:wub:

Who had the biggest queues and how long did you have to wait?

Dave

The queues werent too bad i got there about 8.20 and was about 300 in the queue to get in, but fair play to Showmasters as soon as it was 9.00 the doors opened, got in within 2 mins.

I was 233 in Billy Boyd Queue,206 in Andy Serkis, 150 in Adam West, 93 in Tony Todds,210 in Thomas Robbins,236 in John Rhyss - Davies, 180 in Bruce Hopkins and got to see the others no probs (Cant remember the ticket numbers now!!)

ALl in all I got to see EVERYONE I went to see and more I choose to while I was there, including the Red Dwarf guys.

It was extremely well organised and everyone was friendly, a top show, but I do recommend getting there for at least 8-30 as at 8.50 the queue was round the block.

Billys tickets went in a couple of hours, only up to 750 as his plane was late getting in and John Rhyss - Davies tickets where stopped early, Tony Todd didnt get there till 2.30 as his plane was late, but his is a top guy and im glad I waited and queue to see.

I have a fantastic day!!

I arrived at about 8:30 and was right round the back but as soon as the doors opened the line never stopped moving and I was inside and had all the tickets I wanted by 9:30, had met everyone I went for plus a few extra by 13:00 and then stayed in the Forum area chatting with Gandalf, was an excellent day.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

I got there at 7.30, and we were relatively near the front: by the stairs. Went straight to Billy Boyd and actually managed to be the 5th person he saw which was quite cool! The LOTR talk 1 was fantastic, wel worth the money, and Andy Serkis is a genious!

I do think that it should have been made more clear on the site how much you would have to pay though - as my friend and I did not actually realise we would have to pay lots extra for individual autographs, and would have come more prepared if we had known. xxxx :angel:

I didn't get there til 11ish got ticket number 830 for Andy Serkis and couldn't manage to get a ticket for Billy but still managed to see both. Lucky day for me.

If anyone's tickets run out early make sure to check back near the end as they may start letting more people join the queue as they did with Billy (and I am soo thankful for that!)

yeah I would definitely advise checking back at the end, my friend and I were amoung the 1st to get Billy Boyd tickets, but he was so rushed then, didnt get much out of it, but then at the end when we were round there for the talk we saw him chatting to n hugging n having pictures with the people at the end, who, Im guessing didnt get tickets, so Id definitely say to check your faves at the end if youre not doing anything else

My advise to all going tomorrow - though it may be coming a little late to some of you - is to get your tickets FIRST before you do anything else.

Billy's went before he even got there, Andy's went at around 3 ubt be warned, Andy takes ages with each individual but Billy was very rushed as I think he wanted to catch up on the time he missed.

It was a very fun day. I loved it but now I am just about ready to drop!!

the only moan i have is when i was in the Lines for meeting people it was fine just when i mainly went there for tony todd and JRD iwas waiting hours and wnet round the stalls before they turned there wasnt that many good stalls there si that annoyed me. but other than its fine.

maybe next time word can get to the comic people to bring certern issues that people are looking for nudge nudge!

I got there at 7.30, and we were relatively near the front: by the stairs. Went straight to Billy Boyd and actually managed to be the 5th person he saw which was quite cool! The LOTR talk 1 was fantastic, wel worth the money, and Andy Serkis is a genious!

I do think that it should have been made more clear on the site how much you would have to pay though - as my friend and I did not actually realise we would have to pay lots extra for individual autographs, and would have come more prepared if we had known. xxxx :lol:

Pretty sure it was discussed on here on many many threads how much the guests would cost and the main realm of thinking was bring £15 per autograph and some extra incase some were £20 each, that is what I did and came back with £40 and got 14 autographs.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill