photos send by mail

denis007

I could not wait until the photos were ready so i had to ask the folks at a table to send them out to me. I wonder how long it will take? I was told between one and three weeks. That seems a bit odd, especially since they have to be sent out here in England and not abroad. I am now counting the days until I finally receive them. Have others had any experience similar to me? How long did it take for you to receive them? Were they damaged? was there a mistake on the delivery? Did you receive all the photos taken by the photographer? The photographer for whatever reason took three. Will I get the three of them, even if it is not perfect?

Normally you should get all three if quality allows it, yes.

The delivery time is given as up to three weeks because the pictures need to be matched up. Too many generic descriptions "blonde, black shirt with glasses" taking up time. :rolleyes:

It shouldn't be all three weeks though.

If for any reason your picture arrives damaged contact SM and they will send you a new print.

QS has it right.

We're starting the process of matching up photos to descriptions today. There are not as many as after LFCC so hopefully it shouldn't take too long, but it is still an arduous process.

Photos, once matched up, are then hand-addressed and sent to you in card-backed envelopes, so they shouldn't get damaged so long as royal mail are reasonably careful with them.

We tend to do all the matching before starting on writing envelopes though.

Hope that helps, and hope you are happy with your photo when it arrives!

I would like to say (as I talked to Rhe at the desk yesterday and timings for the pics being sent out), they say that long because the numbers that had to leave, she said yesterday they had so many people comign just for the David Tennant photo and leaving again, which is odd apparently!.

So for everyone that couldn't wait or they photos that hadn't come back your looking and 100's of photos, so hence the time, I would sooner they take there time rather than rush them all out and we end up with the wrong ones!.

Ali xx