card payment questions

glee

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere (did try to do a search but wasn't able to find the specific answer).

Two questions regarding paying by card:

1. Can entry tickets (pay on the day, obviously) be purchased with credit/debit cards or are they cash payment only?

2. What happens to any unused autograph vouchers purchased on card?

ie: if I purchase autograph vouchers with a credit/debit card, but was unable to get an autograph by the end of Sunday (eg: say I bought £45 worth of vouchers for David Tennant, but had a very high VT number and wasn't able to get an autograph by the end of the day) - would it be a case of taking the risk of not getting that money back, or is there a procedure in place for refunds?

Again, apologies if it's been answered elsewhere and I've missed it - just trying to work out how much cash I need to bring along / how many vouchers to get if there's risk of not getting through queues in time.

You can pay for entry tickets by card.

Autograph vouchers are not guest specific, so you can use them for anyone. So you wouldn't get refunded if you couldn't meet a specific guest.

Thanks for answering the payment questions :)

In terms of the vouchers, I realise they can be used for any/all guests so they wouldn't issue refunds if you couldn't meet a specific person ... so basically what you're saying is that if it looks like it will be busy / there is a feasible risk of not being able to see guest X by the end of Sunday, it would be safer to reserve cash for that autograph, ie: don't purchase the vouchers in advance that case (otherwise might end up running around trying to find any remaining guests you hadn't already seen before they left to use them up ;P )

In terms of the vouchers, I realise they can be used for any/all guests so they wouldn't issue refunds if you couldn't meet a specific person ... so basically what you're saying is that if it looks like it will be busy / there is a feasible risk of not being able to see guest X by the end of Sunday, it would be safer to reserve cash for that autograph, ie: don't purchase the vouchers in advance that case (otherwise might end up running around trying to find any remaining guests you hadn't already seen before they left to use them up ;P )

Ask at the sales desk when you buy them, they will be able to tell you.

Sorry, but I haven't worked at the shows in a while. So I am not 100 percent sure on that, and I don't want to give you wrong info.