London Underground Closures

C.Parkers-Girl

Living in London means I have to check TFL every other day for closures :WINCE: Its a nightmare! I remeber at EMS last time they closed the Olympia station for a few hours, that messed a few peoples plans up!

I dont get why everyone is trying to get to West Brompton though, thats fine for EC2 but for EC1 where this event is then Id say Earls Court (warwick exit) is the best bet and easier.

Ill be going Westcombe Park (rail) -> London Bridge. then Jubilee Line to either Green Park then Piccadilly or Westminster then District...Not sure which will be quickest at 6:30am

It's in Brompton Hall so the entrance is the one on the West Brompton tube side, next to the EC2 entrance. It's marginally quicker to go arrive at West Brompton, but then it depends on your tube journey really.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please help (useless at tubes!!!). How are we fixed going from Paddington to West Brompton?

Many thanks in advance:).

Paddington is quite badly affected by the weekend's closures. Of its four Tube lines, three are closed. Your only option is to take the Bakerloo Line. Hop on there to Piccadilly Circus, then take the Piccadilly Line to Earl's Court, where you can either exit and cross the road to the venue, or change to the District Line for West Brompton (where you can also exit and cross the road to the venue).

Paddington to Earl's Court via this route should take about half an hour.

Please help (useless at tubes!!!). How are we fixed going from Paddington to West Brompton?

Paddington is quite badly affected by the weekend's closures. Of its four Tube lines, three are closed. Your only option is to take the Bakerloo Line. Hop on there to Piccadilly Circus, then take the Piccadilly Line to Earl's Court, where you can either exit and cross the road to the venue, or change to the District Line for West Brompton (where you can also exit and cross the road to the venue).

Thanks so much for your help :WINCE: As I'm disabled I think it will have to be the West Brompton exit.

Thanks again.