Photoshoot clashes?

Holyfrell

I was just wondering, if we have two or more photo shoots - how likely is it that they'll clash with one another and what do we do if that happens? Also, is there any way of finding the photo shoot schedule out in advance?

I've got tickets to have photos with Arthur Darvill and Alex Kingston and I'm rather worried they'll clash :) (Mainly because I'd be devastated having to miss out on one of them.)

There will be photo shoot times posted once they have sorted everything out, so you can then plan out everything!

Am just guessing but I really dont think you will have an issue with Arthur Darvill and Alex Kingston clashing as they will most likely be in same photoshoot area. If they do or others clash first go to the one that starts first and ask a crew memeber at the photoshoot area and they will do there best to sort you out.

Edited by mojoe

The photo shoot schedule will be out a week or so before the event.

If yours both start at the same time, you should go to the one that has the shortest time slot. For example, if Alex's was due to last for an hour and Arthur's 30 minutes, go to Arthur's first.

If they start at different times but overlap, go to the one that starts first.

In any instance where there is a clash, you should also speak to the crew at which ever photo shoot you go to first and they will do their best to make sure you get through in time to get to the other one.

If you do miss one because of a clash, speak to someone on the organisers booth. In the past, it has been possible to get guests to go back to the photo shoot area at a later time in the day.

If there's anything you're not sure about on the day, speak to the crew who will be happy to help.

Hope that helps.

I really don't think Arthur Darvill and Alex Kingston will run side by side because they are both from the same show and very popular, practically nearly everyone queuing for Arthur Darvill will be queuing for Alex Kingston as well, it will be catastrophic.

I may be talking nonsense but this is just what I hope.

• Showmasters Admin

I really don't think Arthur Darvill and Alex Kingston will run side by side because they are both from the same show and very popular, practically nearly everyone queuing for Arthur Darvill will be queuing for Alex Kingston as well, it will be catastrophic.

I may be talking nonsense but this is just what I hope.

No you're not talking nonsence, once the schedule is drafted I for one help double check it for any obvious clashs like this. Arthur and Alex's photo shoot will NOT be on at the same time, just me on that.