Spoiler Zone on Phoenix

cordelia

Fred and George can't really be in it now they have the shop, although they usually seem to be around to offer a helpful hand. The Quidditch team looks quite sick at the moment. I was shocked that Ron was a prefect and got in the team.

if we're on the subject of snogging..... CHO CHANG SNOGS HARRY!! GO HARRY! ... though ahahah Ron still hasn't snogged anyone... hahah loser boy! i'm thinking hermione has tho..Krum all the way

p.s i don't like Cho chang now, shes a cow! she was cooler when she was all unatanable and stuff!

pps. i really hate the words "kissing" and "Snogging"

i just got the book today. my aunt sent it to me for my birthday ..... it´s a bit late, but she just got it here in germany yet. acutally i am on page 13, so i can not really say something about the bock outher i am really excited what will happen!

:D

i love this book!

i dont really know why but these lines had me laughin so much :D

"thats me" said crouch pointing to himself in the photo unnessasserliy!

(can't spell, that could b wrong but it was something to that affect)

"You and cho kissed" said ron, "how was it?"

"wet" said harry!

(mite not b exactly that either but hey, these r from memory)

lol, they're jus silly! great book tho!

Kirsty xx

:o yeah those were funny. i think fred n geroge will still be around i guess it depends if voldy decides to blow hogwarts up or soemthin ig uess then they wouldnt be in school n fred n george can come n go as they please but i doubt thatll happen omg just realised harry can learn to apparate in book 7 cant he? or will it be book 6? because fred/george passed there test in yr 7 so anyway thatll be interesting i suppose. i wonder how his owls went. jk said shes left clues as to whats onna happen in book6 but i cant think of any although ive only read it once so not had much chance to scan it for clues

• 4 weeks later...

I have to say harry pissed me off through some parts of the book as he shouted too much! Unnessecary! One of my fave bits is when fred and george play the jokes on Umbridge very funny and when they fly out too! I hope they are in the next books a little more! :P

I just found Cho very anoying. It looked like Harry came to the conclusion she is not worth it... time to set his sights elsewhere

Cho was annoying but that may be because she had a lot more appearences in the book. I don't mind her if she just randomly pops up somewhere.

I have to say harry pissed me off through some parts of the book as he shouted too much! Unnessecary! One of my fave bits is when fred and george play the jokes on Umbridge very funny and when they fly out too! I hope they are in the next books a little more! :D

lol nah i loved the harry shouting bit its about time seriously the kid cant go through teenage years without shouting... i thought it made it betta instead of a calming attitude to u know the death of his parents voldy bak havin his hand ripped open.. being left alone, his step dad dying, being banned from quidditch, seriously its about time!

I just found Cho very anoying. It looked like Harry came to the conclusion she is not worth it... time to set his  sights elsewhere

Cho was annoying but that may be because she had a lot more appearences in the book. I don't mind her if she just randomly pops up somewhere.

no cho was just annoying thinkin of herself too much n just being a general cow basically...

it wasn't avada unless it was a typo coz it clearly describes RED light... red light=stunning spell! read the bit about magonogal being stunned!

yeah i thought so, just a sugestion tho...A wrong one but hey! lol. I just wana learn about that veil, maybe in book 6

one major thing for me to say

Snivellus!!!!!

*Folds arms and raises eyebrow*

We'll have less of that if you don't mind!!!!

I hate james Potter!! He's nothing more than a arrogant jumped up little watsit!

Sorry but his behaviour was appauling. It wasn't a fair fight and was just plain and Simple bullying!

Sorry but I had a few bad experiences at school that have really given me this thing about bullys. It goes to show how great a writer JK is if she can stir up emotions like that!

excuse my french but james potter was an spam hole! i was really shocked! "arrogant jumped up little watsit" is an understament! such a jerk!

oo that veil thing is spooky, its known as like "the veil of death" isn't it?- or something like that... and i also got the impression that only those who have experienced death can her from it... you know, like those horse things? oh yeah, and that luna lovegood girl? whats she all about? maybe SHE has something cool to do with the sixth one...grrr Telling me now that J.k has left clues in the book is going to drive me crazy now!

I have to say harry pissed me off through some parts of the book as he shouted too much! Unnessecary! One of my fave bits is when fred and george play the jokes on Umbridge very funny and when they fly out too! I hope they are in the next books a little more! :P

lol nah i loved the harry shouting bit its about time seriously the kid cant go through teenage years without shouting... i thought it made it betta instead of a calming attitude to u know the death of his parents voldy bak havin his hand ripped open.. being left alone, his step dad dying, being banned from quidditch, seriously its about time!

lol, the funny thing is (yeah i know its probably truer to life to have harry pissed all the time like that but-) when i read it the first time, i couldn't take it seriously because of all the Harry-Angst...When i read it a second time tho, i am now kinda used to it and understand it... i mean i agree, with all stuff he's been thoo and to have a infamous mas-murderour wanting your head on a stick AND to be going through puberty...its tough!!

ps. wouldn't it be really funny if they had some big **** up party and got drunk? tee hee!

Edited by simone