confused about earls court bookings

Star Art

Hey guys, just wondered about this it says there is another show booked at both earls court 1 & 2 for the dates EMS is running. Does anybody know which one is set in stone? this or them? as we need to book on a stall and hotal, dont want to be leaving it too late

on earls court official website it says there is a home improvement show and a wedding show going off in earls court 1 & 2 between sep 30 - 2nd oct which is the dates of this event.

I would like some clarification from showmaster or a mod that these are the right dates for this event before going and booking anything

Hey guys, just wondered about this it says there is another show booked at both earls court 1 & 2 for the dates EMS is running. Does anybody know which one is set in stone? this or them? as we need to book on a stall and hotal, dont want to be leaving it too late

The only show held at Earls Court 2 Was London Film and Comic Con which of course happened on the 8/9/10 of July.

This event is coming up in September.

This event is at Earls Court 1st-2nd October.

My Mistake guys. Sorry.

I'm not sure if EMS is in EC1 or EC2 to be honest.

This event is likely to be smaller than LFCC and would use less of the hall at EC2, which is designed to be split in two.

EC1 has two levels and a few halls. So there should be room for everything.