I enjoyed meeting Corey Feldman but a little upset about Delorean shoo

I know some people have complained about Corey Feldman but i met him on Sunday and thought he was cool... i also got a photo with him, yes the sunglasses were annoying but i think he'd been out the night before and the constant camera flashes were probaly too much.

I saw his bodyguard and some other random dude with him lol - was funny to see.

Robert knepper and Stephen Furst were so nice...

The Delorean Shoot i felt was a little rushed and wasn;t very personal - i barely even had time to say hello and shake his hand before i had to go... I wish in a way i had have just gotten an autograph as that way i could have at least had a little talk.

Otherwise i thought it was awesome! lol and met Mark from A1 in a queue.

• Moderators

For future reference, the photo shoots definitely ARE NOT the place to go if you're wanting a personal experience and 'a little talk' - they'll always be a quick in-smile-out. Can't guarantee anything more with the signings, but it's a greater chance at least.

The Delorean Shoot i felt was a little rushed and wasn;t very personal - i barely even had time to say hello and shake his hand before i had to go... I wish in a way i had have just gotten an autograph as that way i could have at least had a little talk.

As has been said, the photos are a quick experience. It's very much, step in, "hi", smile, photo, "thanks" and step out. Sometimes a quick handshake too.

I actually like the experience of getting close to the guest and having something that bit more personal. Especially when it's someone like Lea Thompson who just squealed, grabbed me and threw her arms round me - we'd not long before had a funny little chat about something and I have the same name as her husband which she really liked for some reason.

Otherwise i thought it was awesome! lol and met Mark from A1 in a queue.

I think that might have been who was stood behind me in the Delorean shoot queue. No idea who he was, I like my rock music. Some of the girls on the crew kept pointing in my direction and whispering and giggling. He was talking to someone who he seemed to know and there was talk of bands and being in Norway or some such so I'm guessing that was maybe him. The other person was also on the phone telling someone else quite loudly about his relationship issues which was rather unnecessary to overhear.

Anyway, that's beside the point. Loved the shoot personally.

I met Corey on saturday he seemed really friendly (I said seemed because I was really shy and didn't really talk to him much lol but he was lovely he asked me how I was and said my name *fangirl squeal*)

He arrived later than the other guests just after 11 I think and I was quite nervous that he wouldn't show because I came all the way just to see him.

Also had a photoshoot with him he didn't have his sunglasses on so he must have been quite hungover on the sunday lol.

As for the hand shake, then the guy in front of me didn't even notice Christopher Lloyd extending his hand to goodbye, so I made very sure not to walk off before shaking his hand and saying thanks.

Photo shoots are fast. That is just the way they are and I actually like that professionalism.