DEREK ACORAH for C5!

Indiana

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derek!!!!! OMG YES!!! SHOWMASTERS PLEASE!!! AND SAM!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!

I am obsessed with Most Haunted!!!! Series four is nearly here and we also have "I'm famous and Frightened" coming soon!!!

Any one see Most Haunted live last weekend????

I didn't see anything strange but I love watching the responses they get, and poor Derek and that nasty spirit.

I love the people who call in...."I saw a white figure standing behind Yvonne"

"Yeah, believe ya." I know I shouldn't be like that but sometimes it is obvious that no-one is there, also the people who have the power going out in their house while watching the programme. I can't see how the two are related.

On a lighter note....My dad and I followed Derek and the gang around on the New Years Special... I live in York!!! :)

Also when I get more money I am hoping to get the box sets as well!

Derek is in Southampton in a couple of weeks I may go over and see him!

Obi-Wan ;)

oooooooooo Can I come I love most haunted. I have always loved ghosts and stuff like that and always watch Most haunted religously, Bless Yevette she is so scared. OOOOOOOOO DID YPOU SEE THAT SPOON! SCARY! I think one day they will actually get a ghost on camera it just takes time!

I think we should have a forum meet up going to some places that Most haunted have been to that would be well good! I have been to epping forest!

Cant wait till Series 4

OH And DEREK FOR C5 or C6 YAY! :o

Obi-Wan :rolleyes:

oooooooooo Can I come I love most haunted. I have always loved ghosts and stuff like that and always watch Most haunted religously, Bless Yevette she is so scared. OOOOOOOOO DID YPOU SEE THAT SPOON! SCARY! I think one day they will actually get a ghost on camera it just takes time!

I think we should have a forum meet up going to some places that Most haunted have been to that would be well good! I have been to epping forest!

Cant wait till Series 4

OH And DEREK FOR C5 or C6 YAY! :huh:

I followed them around on Most Haunted Live New Year special.... I live in York you see! *bounces*

I actualy applied to go on a most haunted once!!!

Obi-Wan  :firedevil:

Cant wait till Series 4

OH And DEREK FOR C5 or C6 YAY! :D

I followed them around on Most Haunted Live New Year special.... I live in York you see! *bounces*

I actualy applied to go on a most haunted once!!!

Cool I would love to go it would be so much fun! :D