London Horror Comic @ London Film & Comic Con 2011

Just a quick note to say London Horror Comic will be exhibiting at London Film and Comic Con 2011, so do pop by and say hello if you’re about.

We’ll have copies of issues 1, 2 and 3 for sale and you preview the lot of them here:

http://www.londonhorrorcomic.com/preview.htm

We’ve had some good reviews from people like Garth Ennis and the comedian Stewart Lee:

"Good stuff here from major new talent John-Paul Kamath, far too good, in fact, Enjoy London Horror Comic while you can, because I'm going to have him killed."

Garth Ennis, Writer Preacher and Punisher

"A combination of the sensibilities of a '70s Warren anthology with the production values of the Marvel Max imprint. Sickeningly slick and horrifyingly funny."

BBC comedian Stewart Lee, director of the award-winning musical, Jerry Springer: The Opera.

CVR1_2_3.jpg

Of course, you may want to speak to other guests attending the event including Karen Gillan, Christopher Lloyd, Clive Barker, Lea Thompson, Robert Knepper and Walter Koenig.

So I won’t hold it against you if you don’t.

Awesome stuff, I'm liking the look from the preview! Will you have the talent there signing too? :thumbup:

Thanks, Sasari.

The writer will be there with his Sharpie at the ready. Plus, you'll be able to pick up all three at a special convention-only rate.

Impressive looking stuff, guys!

Thanks, Stevie. Come and say hello if you get time!

Always great to fund British talent, especially when the artwork is this good. And as you are doing an offer on all three? Its an offer we cant refuse. :)

Will it be a free signing if we buy the comics on the day, that would be great.

Always great to fund British talent, especially when the artwork is this good. And as you are doing an offer on all three? Its an offer we cant refuse. :)

I was wondering that myself :blush:

I was wondering that myself :D

Thanks for the kind words. Signing will be free on books bought on the day :)

I was wondering that myself :thumbup:

great :) I'm only there sunday, are you there that day?

I was wondering that myself :dance:

great :) I'm only there sunday, are you there that day?

We're there on all days, so no need to worry. Looking forward to it!

Just wanted to say a big thank-you to all who turned out for the event. It was a great day and vibe was awesome!

It was great to meet you, keep up the good work!

You'll be pleased to know there were no knife wielding maniacs on the national express this time, and I got home alright lol