transport

deringpluckley

• Moderators

There are bound to be several local buses on the route, and even if not, it's not a very long walk (I'd say an estimate of maybe 20 minutes walking would be generous.)

There are special buses run for the bigger CM events because the stadium is quite a long way out of the centre.

Edited by etmuse

• Showmasters Admin

Im booked into the Ramada hotel for the friday onwards!! is that far from the station? will i need a cab?

If you mean the Ramada Encore. It's about a 5-10 minute walk.

• Showmasters Admin

It's pretty simple.

Come out of the train station and keep walking forward in the straight line. You'll go over one road, then another, then walk about 3 minutes, over another road and it's on the right.

For the venue come out of the hotel and turn right (continuing up the road you came up from the train station). You'll go over a road and on the other side is the CMK. The actual venue is at the other end of the Center so itll take maybe 5-10 minutes to walk the length on the centre. but keep heading east and you can't miss it.

It's pretty simple.

Come out of the train station and keep walking forward in the straight line. You'll go over one road, then another, then walk about 3 minutes, over another road and it's on the right.

For the venue come out of the hotel and turn right (continuing up the road you came up from the train station). You'll go over a road and on the other side is the CMK. The actual venue is at the other end of the Center so itll take maybe 5-10 minutes to walk the length on the centre. but keep heading east and you can't miss it.

Thanks -guess I can find that !