Help Please

After worrying how my order was stuck on viewed I emailed to enquire, just had a reply that I entered the wrong expiry date. The problem is I had a photoshoot with Karen which I understand is now sold out... Is this fixable? I have emailed the correct date but now concerned I will be asked to order again and lose my ticket with Miss Gillan.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You are already communicating via e-mail with the best person to fix this - Hazel.

If you have informed her of the correct date then I assume that the order will be processed without any further problems.

Plus she handles the orders manually so email her the correct expiry date and she can reprocess it.

I did the same (wrong CV2 code), gave her the correct one, and it shows as "Paid".

Thanks 1of2 hopefully it can indeed be processed and my ticket is still reserved, was hoping someone had been in the same position and it all went okay.

It will go okay as long as you reply to her, do not worry about it.

My bank killed my credit card once mid transaction. Jola (before Hazel's time) e-mailed me, I called, gave the new info and all was well with the world.

Well still no updates but I got to speak with Jason on the phone earlier at least :)

No money taken off my card still either, I still think there is something really wrong as my friend with the exact same problem had it resolved Sunday whereas I have heard nothing.

Hazel certainly must be very busy with the amazing event this year but surely since I contacted a day before my friend and it's the exact same issue seems odd that his problem was quickly resolved and mine left.

I guess this is going to be my last post on the topic then I'm just going to have to be patient, I'm not a problematic person but this is very disappointing.

Well still no updates but I got to speak with Jason on the phone earlier at least :)

No money taken off my card still either, I still think there is something really wrong as my friend with the exact same problem had it resolved Sunday whereas I have heard nothing.

Hazel certainly must be very busy with the amazing event this year but surely since I contacted a day before my friend and it's the exact same issue seems odd that his problem was quickly resolved and mine left.

I guess this is going to be my last post on the topic then I'm just going to have to be patient, I'm not a problematic person but this is very disappointing.

Do you have a backup e-mail you could use and write from there? The only possible solution I have is that maybe either your e-mail or Hazel's reply is still bouncing around in cyberspace.

Do you have a backup e-mail you could use and write from there? The only possible solution I have is that maybe either your e-mail or Hazel's reply is still bouncing around in cyberspace.

I do indeed, I've sent one from my work email address also and left my mobile number too. The original came from a gmail which is usually quite reliable and my work email should work fine. I know you guys can't give her number out but is she a mod on the forum or in touch with any of you to perhaps ask her to check, or maybe I could PM her on the board or errrm anything :WINCE:

I do indeed, I've sent one from my work email address also and left my mobile number too. The original came from a gmail which is usually quite reliable and my work email should work fine. I know you guys can't give her number out but is she a mod on the forum or in touch with any of you to perhaps ask her to check, or maybe I could PM her on the board or errrm anything :uhoh:
As far as I am aware Hazel is not on the forum. The only method that the mods have of contacting her is via the same e-mail address that everybody else uses. Sorry :WINCE:

• Showmasters Admin

I do indeed, I've sent one from my work email address also and left my mobile number too. The original came from a gmail which is usually quite reliable and my work email should work fine. I know you guys can't give her number out but is she a mod on the forum or in touch with any of you to perhaps ask her to check, or maybe I could PM her on the board or errrm anything :uhoh:

Apart from doing to order processing I'm afraid she doesn't have anything to do with the shows, so she's not a mod and we (the mods) don't have any contact details for her. PMs are disabled on this forum.

I know that didn't help much.

• Showmasters Admin

I do indeed

Order no.: 19932

Customer no. 11412

Send an email to info@showmastersonline.com with the subject of "FAO Too Tall".

It'll then get to me. I can't help "directly" with the order but I maybe able to help releive some of your stress. I just don't want to discuss it on here.

Sent, also just wanted to say sincerely thank you.

The admins of this board always manage to surprise me, and you've always been able to help with any problems I have. Having been to many cons I've never seen a better community and team.

• Showmasters Admin

Don't know what dark magic you worked Too Tall but I have just got a reply saying my order is now processing!

You Rock.

Funny thing is I didn't LOL

Your email hasn't made it's way to me yet. But glad it's got sorted :P