David's Harvest con pics

DavidB

• Moderators

Hey I think some of u want to see these so here's my photo album on Yahoo, I'll be updating it when I get my pics developed and my other photos sent from the con ...

There's only one of me + James Leary (Clem) and one with Trio (Adam/Warren, Tom/Andrew and Danny/Jonathan) .. and obviously the guy in both is ME! .. sadly lol Wish i cud look as good as the guys! :yoda:

http://photos.yahoo.com/davidb6937

Great photos David! Looks like you had a cool time!

People on here tell me that you write scripts. I do too - been doing it for over 20 years, and have had most of my scripts produced as films at uni.

If you ever need any help or advice just leave a message here, or email me and i'll see if I can help.

All the best - Obi-Wan :angry:

• Moderators

I didn't get any autographs, I collect pics of me with people instead .. autographs were taking a lot longer and by ticket number, mine was 1265 = LONG WAIT lol photo sessions were different tho, highest I had was 400 for Tony Head ... every1 else was 100 or so. That was good.

Cordelia - you cud get separate Adam, Danny and Tom pics .. or a Trio one for discounted price .. (£10 each, Trio £25 or something?!) .. I'm waiting on Tony Head, George Hertzberg and Robin Sachs pics.

Obi - thanks, I'm working on a short story right now that I wanna turn into a script for my final piece next year (well, Sept) I'll send it to u sometime if ya dont mind :P

Obi - thanks, I'm working on a short story right now that I wanna turn into a script for my final piece next year (well, Sept) I'll send it to u sometime if ya dont mind B)

That's fine David, good luck with that script.

I'll take a look if you like. Just a brief word of warning though. If you ever want to sell a script, never send it out to just anyone, trust me it's not a good idea. You must seek copyright protection on all your original works first. Email me if you want further info.

I have just finished my latest feature length script and i'm currently seeking copyright on that.

BTW do u have Final Draft software? It really helps a lot with formatting etc.

Good luck!

Obi-Wan :lol:

• Moderators

I think I have Final Draft *somewhere* ... my PCs a mess, wudnt know where anything is lol Might be on CD sumwhere.

I'm interested in copyright if u can gimme some info sometime thanx - DavidB6937@aol.com is my main email address :D

VBGHHFYDHFDBFB!!!!!

eep cat_b.. theyre fantastic...OMG you touched James Marsters! AHHHH!!did he smell nice?!

wow sorry im having a teeny bopper moment ere excuse me...im actually a normal person....its just some people have this effect on me..lol