Photoshoot Question

A question.

If I order a ticket for a photoshoot with Karen Gillian and Christopher Lambert on the saturday of the event, and say something happens that means I can only attend one of the photoshoot that day (long queue at autos and photoshoots or other stuff), and I then for logical reasons choose to attend the Karen photo shoot as she is only there saturday, whereas Lambert is there Sunday too.

Could I then use my saturday shoot ticket on the sunday?

A question.

If I order a ticket for a photoshoot with Karen Gillian and Christopher Lambert on the saturday of the event, and say something happens that means I can only attend one of the photoshoot that day (long queue at autos and photoshoots or other stuff), and I then for logical reasons choose to attend the Karen photo shoot as she is only there saturday, whereas Lambert is there Sunday too.

Could I then use my saturday shoot ticket on the sunday?

I don't think there's any reason why you'd miss anything with only two shoots to get to. I've got 6 on saturday plus various autos I want to get and someone else on here has 19 though some of those might be on sunday.

There's a separate thread discussing clashes. If two shoots clash and there's long queues, let the crew know and they'll make sure you get to both.

I'm sure they'll try to assist if there is a problem but I seriously can't think why you'd miss anything unless you got there late, wanted to meet lots of guests and had very high VQ ticket numbers for all of them which would make the end of your day busy but some guests will probably just be open q and you'll have lower numbers for others etc so it really shouldn't be an issue that you'd miss anything.

Edited by Rockstar6662

If you are in an autograph line and have a photoshoot please let the crew know you have to leave. They will let you back in again, this is not a problem.

For photoshoots it is the same, let crew know you have a clash and they will sort this for you.

If you miss a shoot for some reason the crew will find a solution.

Thanks for the answers :)

It's my first event outside Denmark, and my first photoshoots :D

Just wanted to make sure that I can get both of these photos, as I also have a Chris Lloyd on Sunday, and possibly a Alex Kingston too, and since I havn't ordered my photoshoot with Karen yet, I can imagine that being a very high number, not sure about Lambert though.

Personally I can't see what could happen either, but I just wanted to be sure, I would hate to miss out on an option should something happen, and then find out after the event it could have been sorted had I asked ^^

I would hate to miss out on an option should something happen, and then find out after the event it could have been sorted had I asked ^^

If you are in doubt about anything on the day please ask a crew member (blue shirt) or a pit boss (red shirt). They will be glad to help you. Like you say, nothing is worse than find out something could have been possible after the show.

Anyone know when Sophie's Photoshoot will be? Or guess is it likely to be before 11.am just worried i will miss it if im late coz of the tube. :D
That will not be known until the schedule is posted. Which is normally a week prior to the event.