latest Guest Announcement - ALEX KINGSTON

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again timelord81r trumps us all ;)

He did post his 'shoots are up' message 27 minutes before you. Some say that he lives in the online shop, and that he likes Tom Baker :D

LOL.

I kept on refreshing, refreshing, expecting it to show AFTER Sylvester McCoy, but, it was between Karen's talk and John Leeson.

Who cares anyway, an opportunity to meet Alex Kingston is what really counts :(

Once again timelord81r trumps us all ;)

He did post his 'shoots are up' message 27 minutes before you. Some say that he lives in the online shop, and that he likes Tom Baker :D

LOL.

I kept on refreshing, refreshing, expecting it to show AFTER Sylvester McCoy, but, it was between Karen's talk and John Leeson.

Who cares anyway, an opportunity to meet Alex Kingston is what really counts :(

Were you not at MK??

Although meeting her twice is a lovely bonus!

Were you not at MK??

Although meeting her twice is a lovely bonus!

I was just going to say, didn't you meet her at MK?

Any idea what time the photo shoot will be? Before 11am?
Times are not known until the schedule is released. That normally happens 1-2 weeks before the event.

Times are not known until the schedule is released. That normally happens 1-2 weeks before the event.

Thanks. Best get early entry then!

Can it be before 11am though? I mean unless you are an early bird you don't get in till 11am do you?

Thanks. Best get early entry then!

Can it be before 11am though? I mean unless you are an early bird you don't get in till 11am do you?

I think Standard entry is 11, early bird is 10.

someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Once again timelord81r trumps us all :(

lol

Some say he watched the lord of the rings sixty twelve times and he was p****d off at gandalf for stealing his idea for a halloween costume.

Some say he is illegal in 17 U.S. states,

all we know is, he's called Mr Photo Shoot

I was refreshing alot also, and the position almost had me lol, I was just about to click to another tab then I realized the page loaded slower so scrolled up and there it was ;-)

I have so many photos at this event I needed a low number.

Potentially it could be before 11am. I have seen photo shoots start at 10am.

I really hope they start before 11, (and didnt jason say in the early lfcc date post) that they will start early, like 9.30! on sat?

Her photo shoot is up! :( I just ordered mine ;)

So how do we know what number we have gotten by the way?

we wont know till they come through the door

Edited by timelord81r

i dont knnow how it works can someone exsplain?

The order number has no relation to your photoshoot ticket number.

The others are trying to figure out who ordered first and who should have a lower number due to ordering earlier.

Are the order numbers not sequential then or do we just randomly get given photoshoot tickets in the time period we ordered in?

lol

Some say he watched the lord of the rings sixty twelve times and he was pissed off at gandalf for stealing his idea for a halloween costume.

I was refreshing alot also, and the position almost had me lol, I was just about to click to another tab then I realized the page loaded slower so scrolled up and there it was ;-)

I really hope they start before 11, (and didnt jason say in the early lfcc date post) that they will start early, like 9.30! on sat?

Oh right but does it matter if you booked earlier then? or will you just get given any random number?

My friend said she has gotten her Karen number already, so they post your ticket out pretty quick then?

• Showmasters Admin

i dont knnow how it works can someone exsplain?

The order number has no relation to your photoshoot ticket number.

The others are trying to figure out who ordered first and who should have a lower number due to ordering earlier.

Are the order numbers not sequential then or do we just randomly get given photoshoot tickets in the time period we ordered in?

QS just meant that the order number will have no relationship to the actual photo shoot number. Ie order number xxx20 doesn't mean photo ticket 20. But yes if you order first you get a lower number. Hope that makes sense.

as far as I know its done in some sort of order so if you order early you will get a lower no, im not sure if its exact as in first order gets no 1 or if its first 50 will get between 1-50, but if you ordered tonight u will get lower than someone who does next week. they usually come fairly fast. but I could be wrong

Edited by timelord81r

• Showmasters Admin

lol

Some say he watched the lord of the rings sixty twelve times and he was pissed off at gandalf for stealing his idea for a halloween costume.

Oh right but does it matter if you booked earlier then? or will you just get given any random number?

My friend said she has gotten her Karen number already, so they post your ticket out pretty quick then?

If you order earlier you get a lower number. What he mean was until they come through the door you don't know the exact number you will have.

It won't matter really. It just means that the person with ticket number 1 will get through before the person with ticket 100.

The ticket posting times vary. They try to get them out as soon as possible. It will depend on how long it takes to process the orders, when the tickets are printed, and so on.

It won't matter really. It just means that the person with ticket number 1 will get through before the person with ticket 100.

The ticket posting times vary. They try to get them out as soon as possible. It will depend on how long it takes to process the orders, when the tickets are printed, and so on.

Well it doesn't make a difference besides you have to wait for longer I guess. I don't mind, I want to meet her. But it would make sense if you booked the ticket early to get a lower number then someone who books in two weeks time

• Showmasters Admin

Well it doesn't make a difference besides you have to wait for longer I guess. I don't mind, I want to meet her. But it would make sense if you booked the ticket early to get a lower number then someone who books in two weeks time

Don't worry you do.

Don't worry you do.

Thank you :D I was pretty upset about it really. Because I booked as soon as I saw it and like I am hoping I was kinda early so I don't want to have to be number 500 if I booked before a lot of people.

Thank you :D I was pretty upset about it really. Because I booked as soon as I saw it and like I am hoping I was kinda early so I don't want to have to be number 500 if I booked before a lot of people.
No, I would guess that you will be in the first 100, if not 50.

Basically, when somebody I know got 'the stalker ticket' (as they called it) for a guest, as in number 1, were they first or might they have been (insert random small number here)nd/rd/th?
First. As far as I am aware they get allocated in the order that the shop orders are received.